Can someone tell me what the song is for "Tokyo Silver" bonus mission?

It can be heard somewhat clearly in this video right here.

https://youtu.be/t-mXR2qUP1c

online music finding apps come up with no results.

The name of the song is Zero-G.

It was composed specifically for Phantasy Star Online 2 and is included in the Volume 5 soundtrack album which isn't available online officially.

@Leonkh99 said in Can someone tell me what the song is for "Tokyo Silver" bonus mission?:

The name of the song is Zero-G.

It was composed specifically for Phantasy Star Online 2 and is included in the Volume 5 soundtrack album which isn't available online officially.

THANK YOU!

even shazam didn't know

The night variant of Tokyo's music is called "Realization". Ep4 does have some dope tracks.

The Ridroid mission for Las Vegas uses a song called "Neon Days" or "Neon Nights" depending on whether you're there in daytime or nighttime.

@Jay6x said in Can someone tell me what the song is for "Tokyo Silver" bonus mission?:

The night variant of Tokyo's music is called "Realization". Ep4 does have some dope tracks.

The Ridroid mission for Las Vegas uses a song called "Neon Days" or "Neon Nights" depending on whether you're there in daytime or nighttime.

Do you have any idea if there are any other songs by the singer?

says "haruna," but the only one I saw with that name doesn't sound the same as the one in the pso2 songs.

I should mention, due to the unique way in which PSO2's audio is handled each rip of the track will sound different from one another (as the song's broken into 'sections' which are randomized').

Fan rips sometimes miss the various variations the music can take as a result. As such, the best way hear nearly all parts of a song as well as how it may have been intended to sound as it was being composed is with the tracks in the album. From the Volume 5 album this is how many variations of Zero-G exist:

• Zero-G - The Earth - Original
  • Zero-G - Interlude -
  • Zero-G - Train Gidran -
  • Zero-G - 2nd Dimension
  • Zero-G - 3rd Dimension
  • Zero-G - 4th Dimension
  • Zero-G - 5th Dimension
  • Zero-G - 6th Dimension
  • Zero-G - 7th Dimension
  • Zero-G - 8th Dimension
  • Zero-G - The Earth - Karaoke

@Brave said in Can someone tell me what the song is for "Tokyo Silver" bonus mission?:

@Jay6x said in Can someone tell me what the song is for "Tokyo Silver" bonus mission?:

says "haruna," but the only one I saw with that name doesn't sound the same as the one in the pso2 songs.

Which song in particular? Realization is done by Florence McNair. Neon Days and Neon Nights is done by Runblebee.

Florence McNair, Karen Flower & Aimee Blackschleger are the more prominent vocals for songs in the later Episodes of PSO2.

• Florence McNair performs Realization and the opening song for Episode 4 'Borderless'. Zero-G is done by Haruna in-game, Florence did performed the song Live. She can also be heard in 'Endeavour', the theme song of Idola Phantasy Star Saga.

• Karen Flower does the opening song for Episode 5 'Leygender' plus the variations used in-game. And she performs 'Nueralmo', Episode 5's version of ~ The Whole new world ~ used as final boss battle theme.

• Aimee Blackschleger peforms both openings for the Oracle anime 'Destiny' & 'UniVerse'. She also does the opening song for Episode 6 'As One'. Not sure if she does the in-game version of All Arks/Battle Stars but she did performed it Live.

The three only perform one song together, the ending credits for Episode 6 to conclude the full story of PSO2 'Thank You'. The legendary Takenobu Mitsuyoshi lends his voice for it as well. And of course it is composed by Hideaki Kobayashi, quite fitting to end it all.

@ErinXh said in Can someone tell me what the song is for "Tokyo Silver" bonus mission?:

@Brave said in Can someone tell me what the song is for "Tokyo Silver" bonus mission?:

Which song in particular? Realization is done by Florence McNair. Neon Days and Neon Nights is done by Runblebee.

Florence McNair and Aimee Blackschleger are the more prominent vocals for songs in the later Episodes of PSO2. (Mainly OP's and ED's.)

Florence McNair mainly doing stuff for Episode 4. Aside from performing Realization, she also performs the opening for Episode 4 'Borderless'.

Aimee Blackschleger peforms both openings for the Oracle Anime 'Destiny' & 'UniVerse' and the opening for Episode 6 'As One'.

It's quite sad that they only done 1 song together. (Had to be Episode 6 final credits song.)

Not to forget the legendary Takenobu Mitsuyoshi.

(Fun fact: Zero-G is done by Haruna in-game, but Florence performed the song on Live.)

Who is "haruna?" do you have any other songs by her?