I can't access the game to link my account, help

I got PSO2 off Steam last night and I'm pretty much ready to never use the microsoft store again since I can't access my own files, I can't run this game, it uninstalled itself AGAIN, and I can't reinstall it because my access is blocked so I can't get my account link code to link to my Steam version(that actually runs and doesn't uninstall itself) so I can play this game without having to spend 6 hours trying to install the game for a third time.

Is there any way to get an account link code OTHER than from in-game? Because that's really not an option for me anymore.

Emergency Maintenance is also going on about now: https://pso2.com/news/server-info/emergencymaintenance0806

3 AM Pacific is when it's scheduled to be back.

@coldreactive That explains why my Steam version says all the ships are offline, so thank for that, but it doesn't help me get an account link code by means other than being in-game through the broken Microsoft store.

If an admin could please just help me get an account link code so I could link my Xbox Live account that I'm currently logged into with my Steam account so I could keep my characters and the time and money I've put into PSO2 I would be very happy.

The ONLY way to link the two accounts is through the link code system. There is no get around from using the original Microsoft account. Sega doesn't do this to make it hard for everyone, that's just the way the system is and was in Japan too.

I can't reinstall the game, the system is blocking me out. Telling me I don't have access or something. I've been trying for almost 8 hours between yesterday and today. So is my account just inaccessible if I can't reinstall the game through the Microsoft Store? That's not a great system.

@AkimitsuSouls said in I can't access the game to link my account, help:

I can't reinstall the game, the system is blocking me out. Telling me I don't have access or something. I've been trying for almost 8 hours between yesterday and today. So is my account just inaccessible if I can't reinstall the game through the Microsoft Store? That's not a great system.

You can use the PSO2 Tweaker to get around that MS Store issue.

I agree. It's a horrible system. It's also a great system. Want to know why? It is the ONLY system for PSO2 (other than starting a new game, which maybe won't suck).

i just spent 30hours "patching/updating" my PSO2 launcher just to link my accounts...my friends cant even manage to update or open the game...they have spent so much time on their accounts. this is really sad man. i hope this finds a fix