Okay so, I've been waiting for this game for such a long time. I finally got to install it via steam because the Xbox Elevated error came up and nothing that's supposed to fix that did. Yesterday, I went into my Admin account on my Computer to play the game, and it worked fine. Today I went to log in, and it appears a;; my progress wasn't saved, so I figured whatever, I'll just play it on my normal account today. As I went to play though, I hit start game, and it closes instantly. I made sure it was updated, tried again, and it still did the same thing. I have to put in a password to open the game because of Admin account settings, but I don't think that's what the problem is. I really enjoyed what I played yesterday and I just want the game to work so I can finally play it in peace. It's been such a difficult task just to get it to run normally and I am at my wits end here. Does anyone know why hitting Start Game might cause the program to close, or if my Character from yesterday is gone because it didn't show up when I tried to play on my Admin account again today? Just, anything to help so I can finally, after so many hours of trying to just play PSO2, play it, would be so completely appreciated.