Can we get Coated Doubliss weapon camo to replace the missing story reward version?

Coated Doubliss is the double saber that the player character uses in cutscenes after EP3. It's supposed to be a reward for completing the last mission of EP3, but it was likely removed due to being an OT weapon. There's a preexisting weapon camo for it in JP though. Since the final mission of EP3 literally gives nothing on global, can we get that changed to reward the camo instead?

As a side note, can we get EP3 story completion not rewarding the last Creator's Emblem fixed as well? I don't think the hardcore completions of the last two missions rewarding nothing has been fixed either, but I haven't actually managed to pull it off yet to check personally.

The Camo is in the game, Ive been seeing it in the shops.

Driving me nuts trying to find out where it comes from!

The only thing I can think of is that it's from that single buffed PD run that they shut the servers over, or from the single Yamato trigger you get from EP4. There'd be a lot more on sale otherwise.

@AiC-L Someone just posted that they got *Alchemic Gene as a post-match prize from the Arena in the Daily Finds thread. It is possible that the camos that were from the ARKS Battle Chronicle Limited Quests were added as prizes there.

Well, if that's true that works. I'd have preferred them to fix EP3 being broken, but I guess that can go in another thread. Guess this can get closed once proof is provided.

@AiC-L said in Can we get Coated Doubliss weapon camo to replace the missing story reward version?:

Well, if that's true that works. I'd have preferred them to fix EP3 being broken, but I guess that can go in another thread. Guess this can get closed once proof is provided.

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Weapon_Camos

I bought it from a Player's shop. more and more people will be playing the arena this week, so be on the look out for a cheaper one.

Mine cost me 60mil on ship 2 xD