Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?

@Hanakotoba said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

We got a bare roadmap, it says nothing about Yamato UQ date, or any actual date. I'm sorry, I guess I was just spoiled by the group that knows how to handle their own game properly.

But we do love surprise another AC scratch. Can we not know about them a week or something beforehand?

Why do our patch notes have to be garbage? Are they still not going to fix the bugs? We got no confirmation on that, other than "We'll pass it along to the dev team" That's just lol bad.

It's catching up, but it's a jank asf experience. It's not really fun, we are just going through the motions.

You are basically being told by various people in this thread to "suck it up" and "stop being impatient" when it's really the matter of shit not being orderly in the first place. Old PD instead of the revamped one in a meta where we have late Ep4/early Ep5 weapons and Ep6 balancing. Veryyyyyyy smart.

Everything should smooth out by next year. As baffling as this order of features is going, it's at least amusing.

My only complaint is that there were sooooo many nice weapons back in eps 1-3 that were cut because they were old-type, yet they clearly demonstrated they were capable of adapting others to the current grinding system.

Besides ring slotting still isn't late until ultimate amduskia anyway.

@Loona said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

You are basically being told by various people in this thread to "suck it up" and "stop being impatient" when it's really the matter of shit not being orderly in the first place.

Why is nobody listening...? For both units and Yamato it's exactly the opposite and things are ordered in the first place.

Because the rule doesn't really apply, like JP didn't get Story mode the same way we did. Why is it too much to just ask for proper notification what's going to be in the upcoming patches, and when?

It's terrible communication, that's the issue Sure JP didn't get Yamato right away, but they also didn't have skill rings, layered wear until EP4, but we did. So goes back to why couldn't they have just said something at least. Even the Persona Concerts got no main page up. I wouldn't have known about them if I didn't read my discord.