Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?

@Novaline My goal when debating/arguing, is not to convince my opponent. It's to convince anyone who may be reading, aka the audience. I will respond to them to further my position and improve my chances of convincing anyone else who may be reading. So it really does not matter to me if I convince them or not.

@Archetype-Luna said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

@Novaline My goal when debating/arguing, is not to convince my opponent. It's to convince anyone who may be reading, aka the audience. I will respond to them to further my position and improve my chances of convincing anyone else who may be reading. So it really does not matter to me if I convince them or not.

That's all that matters, these people you debate with are lost causes and instigators, so don't bother giving logic to them. They have their heads far up NA's ass.

I know you mean well, your posts have been very constructive and helpful in other threads, too. They're nice reads.

@Archetype-Luna said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

To be fair, I have similar issues with how NA/Global is currently managed and their priority in terms of bug fixes, pushed features, etc.

and its always nice and refreshing to have you around...but in the other hand we got these extremly toxic self claimed jp vets (well i only saw 1 extremly toxic guy so far so just leave it as that) who claim they quit and dont care but still pop up in threads to trashtalk everything into the ground...wich doesn help the game nor your points - since said person is one of the true bandwagon trolls...i think we all can agree to just ignore that person...does it help to block somebody on forum to prevent one from seeing its replies? never tried

@JuggernautGTX I believe blocking does prevent you from seeing their posts on the forum. I never tried, mostly because it would be counter productive to how I debate.

@JuggernautGTX I believe blocking does prevent you from seeing their posts on the forum. I never tried, mostly because it would be counter productive to how I debate.

tried and works...i will follow the rule "never argue with a troll" .... why arent you on ship 1 yet btw we should be playing together at some time xD

@JuggernautGTX said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

tried and works...i will follow the rule "never argue with a troll" .... why arent you on ship 1 yet btw we should be playing together at some time xD

Probably because I have friends on Ship 2 and it would cost me about 3500 AC to transfer all of my characters over (it's 700 per character right?). Character Slots are for all ships, not per ship.

@Novaline said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

Why give rings when you won't also include the other part of the system to put them in units?

Because new rings is still new content? You could "why X before Y" the entire update system with logic like this if they hadn't added new rings. Follow: "Why add Earth gathering when you didn't add new rings?" into "Why add Earth when you didn't add Earth gathering?" into "Why add Episode 4 when you didn't add Earth?"

This really feels like complaining you got something and wanted everything even when the reason for the omission you're focusing on has been provided by multiple people. And I must say, for all the recent talk of convincing the audience, your constant childish snipes like "the only bright person on this thread", "these clowns", "Pulptard" and so on are not making your arguments convincing or compelling.

I actually agree with your complaint about the compressing of 12 months of SG Scratch into 8 weeks, and that's a good example of fair criticism. Unit skills is not (and trying to relate the two seems a little dishonest). It would be if we got Episode 5 before it happened, which based on their roadmap is at most 4 maintenances away. Getting it earlier is not going to be increase the overall amount of gameplay, so this complaint also reeks of impatience.

This post is deleted!

@Novaline said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

@RainGnyu said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

@Pulptenks said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

@Pulptenks said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

Also, since you people clearly have a white-knight boner going on here, maybe take the pole out of your ass and realize that criticism exists. Most people are surprised and upset that unit skill addition is not here yet, I'm just one of the vocal ones. It's not the biggest issue NA has, cough, compressed SG scratch with less time than usual, cough, but it's a pretty questionable choice.

Or you could stop crying already since it's all you ever did anyways in first place. Go back to your JP and quit being a Karen. Nothing is right to you anyways, you're living proof the JP players are the toxic problem that keep persisting on NA servers.

Muh crafting, muh other episodes shit, muh jp items, muh PAs, muh ego, nothing good out of you. Most people don't care about the things you care, this game is definition of casual. There's awesome people who like to help each other unlike you who just belittle everything and everyone. SMH.

So quit already since it's what you keep saying over and over across multiple threads.

Aren't you too busy causing shit to other Discords servers and teams by being a general asshole? Your comment is irrelevant, the game caters to casuals... Like that isn't obvious, but not all casuals are braindead erping idiots like you, so bye sister. 💅

You're irrelevant to the game and so are your comments. Only one who ever had trouble with was you, because you're such a Karen. Proven point even more with your nail emote, haha.

Not even sure why you call me a erping idiot I never did any roleplay. Whatever, imbeciles are on the loose everywhere looks like.

To be fair, I have similar issues with how NA/Global is currently managed and their priority in terms of bug fixes, pushed features, etc.

The game is an issue in itself let you tell it.

Always shouting dissatisfaction........do you even play the game (NA version)?

alt text

I started during PC release and have clocked in almost 900 hours since then. So yes, I do play this game.

Nope, if you make criticism of NA server, your complaints don't count to these clowns. No matter the hours you have clocked. I had over 500 hours clocked in NA before I stopped logging in regularly, so I experienced enough to be able to call out the bullshit. Let these specific idiots like Pulptard live in their own little fantasy world where NA is fine and you're in the wrong if you think otherwise. It's not worth arguing with bottom feeder players that will accept everything and not question things.

I enjoy my world and having lots of fun in it. Also if I don’t like something I will place a ticket or ask them if they would improve something be would refrain from calling them

@Miraglyth said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

Why give rings when you won't also include the other part of the system to put them in units?

Because new rings is still new content? You could "why X before Y" the entire update system with logic like this if they hadn't added new rings. Follow: "Why add Earth gathering when you didn't add new rings?" into "Why add Earth when you didn't add Earth gathering?" into "Why add Episode 4 when you didn't add Earth?"

This really feels like complaining you got something and wanted everything even when the reason for the omission you're focusing on has been provided by multiple people. And I must say, for all the recent talk of convincing the audience, your constant childish snipes like "the only bright person on this thread", "these clowns", "Pulptard" and so on are not making your arguments convincing or compelling.

I actually agree with your complaint about the compressing of 12 months of SG Scratch into 8 weeks, and that's a good example of fair criticism. Unit skills is not (and trying to relate the two seems a little dishonest). It would be if we got Episode 5 before it happened, which based on their roadmap is at most 4 maintenances away. Getting it earlier is not going to be increase the overall amount of gameplay, so this complaint also reeks of impatience.

Another casual idiot, I must say. I'll use my classes that I played NA on as an example. Techter uses MULTIPLE L rings, but can only currently use 1 due to the lack of unit skill addition. So I'm stuck to using 1 and having to macro swap the rest. It's an unnecessary hassle, when unit addition gives me 3 rings I can use as well as the L ring slot, making it 4 different skills for L slot. Yea this is big, because I use Atomizer Lovers to pick up floorbabs like yourself, A Wand E Change, Defense Technique, Mag Excitement, etc. But this might be too complex for a feeble mind such as yours so.... ☠

if you didn’t know anything about JP version you wouldn’t know about slotted rings! You be doing the same thing now without complaining.

You may asked the Dev team to allow additional options to equip more rings without the add emphasis that the company doing something wrong to the community. This is the problem I have with all these complaining threads.

@RainGnyu said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

Also, since you people clearly have a white-knight boner going on here, maybe take the pole out of your ass and realize that criticism exists. Most people are surprised and upset that unit skill addition is not here yet, I'm just one of the vocal ones. It's not the biggest issue NA has, cough, compressed SG scratch with less time than usual, cough, but it's a pretty questionable choice.

Or you could stop crying already since it's all you ever did anyways in first place. Go back to your JP and quit being a Karen. Nothing is right to you anyways, you're living proof the JP players are the toxic problem that keep persisting on NA servers.

Muh crafting, muh other episodes shit, muh jp items, muh PAs, muh ego, nothing good out of you. Most people don't care about the things you care, this game is definition of casual. There's awesome people who like to help each other unlike you who just belittle everything and everyone. SMH.

So quit already since it's what you keep saying over and over across multiple threads.

Aren't you too busy causing shit to other Discords servers and teams by being a general asshole? Your comment is irrelevant, the game caters to casuals... Like that isn't obvious, but not all casuals are braindead erping idiots like you, so bye sister. 💅

You're irrelevant to the game and so are your comments. Only one who ever had trouble with was you, because you're such a Karen. Proven point even more with your nail emote, haha.

Not even sure why you call me a erping idiot I never did any roleplay. Whatever, imbeciles are on the loose everywhere looks like.

The game is an issue in itself let you tell it.

Always shouting dissatisfaction........do you even play the game (NA version)?

alt text

I started during PC release and have clocked in almost 900 hours since then. So yes, I do play this game.

Nope, if you make criticism of NA server, your complaints don't count to these clowns. No matter the hours you have clocked. I had over 500 hours clocked in NA before I stopped logging in regularly, so I experienced enough to be able to call out the bullshit. Let these specific idiots like Pulptard live in their own little fantasy world where NA is fine and you're in the wrong if you think otherwise. It's not worth arguing with bottom feeder players that will accept everything and not question things.

If you didn’t know anything about the JP version (that’s been out for 8 years). You may asked the Dev team to allow additional options without the add emphasis that the company doing something wrong to the community. This is the problem I have with all these complaining threads. Some of the community tone emphasizing aspects of the game leads me (my personal opinion) to assess hidden agendas, shrouded in misdirection and bandwagon tactics to strengthen their personal perspective and opportunity. But also I feel it is not cohesive for the community in its entirely.

Just my personal opinion!

Let these specific idiots like Pulptard live in their own little fantasy world

Lmao, ok Karen keep being this way and making an ass out of yourself. No one will miss you here.

Another casual idiot, I must say.

I'll just do what others have:

26a845e3-a44e-4394-949c-05b930fbaedf-image.png

Techter uses MULTIPLE L rings, but can only currently use 1 due to the lack of unit skill addition. So I'm stuck to using 1 and having to macro swap the rest. It's an unnecessary hassle...

And as Bouncer I have to press two buttons instead of one to activate both my fields because Sidestep Auto-Field hasn't been added yet. I hear that'll be an Episode 5 addition, and you know what I'll do if it isn't in the game the instant Episode 5 arrives? I'll shrug, I'll understand that it was probably an addition JP got sometime after Episode 5 began too, and I'll relax with the expectation the new convenience will be arriving sometime in the next couple of months.

You don't need to explain our future additions to me. It's not that I'm fully aware of all of them, it's just that in this case it's not the point. You want a convenience ahead of schedule and when you didn't get it instead of waiting the 1-4 maintenances it'll take to arrive you threw a tantrum and started calling everyone who tried to explain this to you names like

casual idiot

floorbabs like yourself

a feeble mind such as yours

And that was just in your last post. To be this upset over being unable to wait for an addition simply because it didn't arrive before it did on JP, when you're not even playing Global, is madness and the rudeness you're displaying makes me wonder who exactly you're trying to bring around to your way of thinking because right now it's not other people posting, the supposed audience who are reading along or the PSO2 team.

But this might be too complex for a feeble mind such as yours so.... ☠

Lol threatening people to die now? You're insane.

@Miraglyth said in Tradable overpriced SG cosmetics is a higher priority than months of gutted content?:

Another casual idiot, I must say.

I'll just do what others have:

26a845e3-a44e-4394-949c-05b930fbaedf-image.png

Techter uses MULTIPLE L rings, but can only currently use 1 due to the lack of unit skill addition. So I'm stuck to using 1 and having to macro swap the rest. It's an unnecessary hassle...

And as Bouncer I have to press two buttons instead of one to activate both my fields because Sidestep Auto-Field hasn't been added yet. I hear that'll be an Episode 5 addition, and you know what I'll do if it isn't in the game the instant Episode 5 arrives? I'll shrug, I'll understand that it was probably an addition JP got sometime after Episode 5 began too, and I'll relax with the expectation the new convenience will be arriving sometime in the next couple of months.

You don't need to explain our future additions to me. It's not that I'm fully aware of all of them, it's just that in this case it's not the point. You want a convenience ahead of schedule and when you didn't get it instead of waiting the 1-4 maintenances it'll take to arrive you threw a tantrum and started calling everyone who tried to explain this to you names like

casual idiot

floorbabs like yourself

a feeble mind such as yours

And that was just in your last post. To be this upset over being unable to wait for an addition simply because it didn't arrive before it did on JP, when you're not even playing Global, is madness and the rudeness you're displaying makes me wonder who exactly you're trying to bring around to your way of thinking because right now it's not other people posting, the supposed audience who are reading along or the PSO2 team.

I don't main global anymore, it's PvP fodder for me, and I run a class-oriented Discord for Global, as well as being associated with other Discords that have a mass PSO2 Global follow.

"Waaaah u no play here anymore, u no have opinion here waaaah" is what you're saying to me right now. Bye sis, 💅 No rules to say that I can/can't post here so sit and spin.

Also, no tantrums are being thrown, imagine taking context so seriously you start to be delusional and say I'm throwing hissy fits, LOL. Might want to get your head out from your rear, sir.

Imagine being this entitled lmfao