Steam PSO2 Launch error

im getting this error message every time i launch ce0dc7a5-af38-441d-874d-5b6515b455de-image.png

Been getting the same error when trying to launch through Steam.

Check to make sure how much space is free on your C drive. Also, make sure the account you use to log-in to Windows is an Administrator. It is NOT good enough to just enter an administrator's password.

@Ragnawind i got like 500gb left on my c drive and how do i log in to windos as adinistrator?

@xX-SAsalad-Xx said in Steam PSO2 Launch error:

@Ragnawind i got like 500gb left on my c drive and how do i log in to windos as adinistrator? When you made your Windows account when setting up the PC, it should have allowed you to make it a standard account or an Administrator account. To see what kind of account your account is on the PC, click the magnifying glass next to te start panel and search for Control Panel. Once in the Control Panel, go to User Accounts. It should show your account on that screen. If you use a Microsoft Account to log-in, it will have the name on your account and itts e-mail address, the account type, and whether it is password protected or not. The part on the e-mail address should say Administrator if it is an Administrator account.