Ramegid Zero

Not super impressed so far as a TE/HU. What am I missing?

Edit -

@Nick2703 said in Ramegid Zero:

🤔 interesting. thanks for the video. I found using Ramegid Zero kind of awkward because if I keep using Ramegid Zero with element change ring, it basically makes my weapon element always dark. I could switch element after using Ramegid Zero since there's a 20 sec duration but it breaks my attack flow every 20 second (charge Ramegid Zero -> charge some Tech whose element is the current enemy weakness). I could only use it against enemies that have dark weakness but it'll make Ramegid Zero very conditional. I might've missed something important. 😕

@Nick2703 I feel the same way.

Charging Ramegid Zero and then swapping back to the right element seemed tedious as heck, and potentially not worth it since you're spending time charging and casting the other skill. I too felt like I missed something important, which is why I made this general and vague thread to see what was said.

Editing the first post to include this.

Same here. I did some test on Ramegid Zero with TE/HU. it's like an additional 10k in 20 sec damage test, which made me switch to BO/HU as my main build. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It's still extra damage while you can perform other actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5BEiov2lZY

Turn on captions

🤔 interesting. thanks for the video. I found using Ramegid Zero kind of awkward because if I keep using Ramegid Zero with element change ring, it basically makes my weapon element always dark. I could switch element after using Ramegid Zero since there's a 20 sec duration but it breaks my attack flow every 20 second (charge Ramegid Zero -> charge some Tech whose element is the current enemy weakness). I could only use it against enemies that have dark weakness but it'll make Ramegid Zero very conditional. I might've missed something important. 😕

@Nick2703 said in Ramegid Zero:

@Nick2703 I feel the same way.

Charging Ramegid Zero and then swapping back to the right element seemed tedious as heck, and potentially not worth it since you're spending time charging and casting the other skill. I too felt like I missed something important, which is why I made this general and vague thread to see what was said.

Editing the first post to include this.

Use it uncharged.