Make Hero Class style Martial Arts Class (Knuckle + Jet Boots)

So to be spoiler free, in JP version there is already new type of advanced classes post Episode 5-6. They are the following:

• Hero (Sword, TMG, Talis)
  • Phantom (Rod, Katana, Assault Rifle)
  • Etoile (Double Saber, Soaring Blade, Wand)

I would love to see something like a full time martial arts advanced class using the following:

• Knuckles
  • Jet Boots
  • Insert Third item: Can be Partisan or Rod

Adding more advanced classes will give more people to encourage playing this game but also give other new variety option on what classes they want to play.

That would be AWESOME! I was thinking a Ninjutsu Style Class that uses Twin Daggers, Katana, and Talis

Yes, this for a while i've been hoping for a knuckle, jet boots and for me personally maybe summoner's weapon to be like a stand users.

but that 3rd weapon is just my opinion.

This is actually why I main a Bouncer, sub a Fighter, and carry around weapons that work on all classes. It lets me swap between fighting styles on the fly. Primarily knuckles, and Jet boots.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Make Hero Class style Martial Arts Class (Knuckle + Jet Boots):

This is actually why I main a Bouncer, sub a Fighter, and carry around weapons that work on all classes. It lets me swap between fighting styles on the fly. Primarily knuckles, and Jet boots.

Good luck trying to equip knuckles at 15* while being Bo/Fi.

@LapisWave Oh, I'm well aware of that issue.

I feel like the 3rd weapon would be Double Saber over Partisan due to the way they wield them like a bo staff.

You know i hear the newest Scion Class:" Luster (Laster) is the final scion class they're gonna add to PSO2. and im kinda of sad they really decided to neglect the few remaining weapons like that considering we legit have enough to make a Ninja class and a Monk class.

Can anyone confirm for me if thats really The last Scion, that'd really be disappointing.

Oh man.. ..I was thinking the other day about being able to use Knuckles AND Jetboots at the same time!! ;0 ;~) ..OP (Over Powered) I know but damn that would be cool. Plus to really make it the whammo-bammo (literally and figuratively) ideally it would be 6 buttons (3 for each weapon type) for the full simultaneous mayhem. Or at least a button that quick swap insta-fast vs. going horizontal and vertical etc. with the d-pad to get to the other from the other.

Otherwise its a "meh!" for me... ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@Anarchy-Marine said in Make Hero Class style Martial Arts Class (Knuckle + Jet Boots):

@LapisWave Oh, I'm well aware of that issue.

Would it be fair to say good luck more on obtaining a 15* Knuckles vs. being able to equip..?! ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger Well it wouldn't be an issue if they had more weapons that were akin to the Sigma weapons, that all classes can use. Using the fighter subclass with sigma weapons, I can use all of the fighters abilities, as the abilities are technically active on your character, just not usable on the higher tier gear, as that gear is class locked.

@LapisWave oooooo a marital arts Scion class sounds amazing! didn't even think about about knuckles + Jetboot combo scion class. 🙂 Would be so good

@LapisWave I was thinking that the third weapon could be either a Partizan or a Wire Lance. Perhaps they could be used in the vein of a Bo staff or a rope dart, respectively?

Either way, I'm holding out hope that Sega gets the idea to make a "Pugilist" class, hopefully either as a Scion class, or maybe for New Genesis? 🤞 😳

@The-Golden-Meme P.S., I also had an idea that a Pugilist can have a mechanic similar to a Gunner's Chain Trigger -- The higher the combo counter, the stronger your attacks get, for every 10 or 20+ hits. Got any ideas?

Are these classes Hero, Phantom and Etoile also available on the Steam version?