Slicers

that's it that's the suggestion

ive seen every other weapon type from every previous PS game getting representation in pso2 (with the exception of PSNova's Halos and Piles, but that came out later) except there isn't a single slicer anywhere as far as I can tell; and its been bothering me to no end these last 8 years.

For the uninitiated, the "Slicer," is a blade weapon that can be thrown / used as a ranged weapon: https://phantasystar.fandom.com/wiki/Slicers

Two words: Rainbow. Baton.

..or just say "boomerang". but yea its annoying that such a phantasy star staple is missing.

Yes I support this, I want another Modizzy J cutter like I had in pso I used it on my fomar it had the SA to use your TP to do 3x the damage per hit, DaRoLe would explode in one hit on ultimate

realtalk at this point I don't even care if they just make a slicer into a talis camo; just the fact there hasn't been a single dang slicer model used in pso2 for ANYTHING its like what the heck

@NextTime000 said in Slicers:

realtalk at this point I don't even care if they just make a slicer into a talis camo; just the fact there hasn't been a single dang slicer model used in pso2 for ANYTHING its like what the heck

naah that isnt really acceptable (NEVER give developers ideas about how to cut corners). just like the pathetic "mags" they added to PSU werent acceptable. do it and do it right, it would only make perfect sense for classes like braver to use them.

if flying blades had actually let models change what the blades you throw out with weapon action look like, even that would have been passable. even psu's crossbows have gotten more representation here.