Where are the missing Techs? Shifta? Megiverse? Resta etc

I looked over the achievements but I only see stuff for upgrading Shifta etc in its various forms. Yet I don’t see how to unlock the basic shift to craft etc.

Seems not all of crafting was ported to this version. I know next to nothing about it, but I'm still looking for the whole thing about inserting rings into units, plus there's no weapon crafting either. So yeah, I call this, for now, the Crafting Lite update.

I don't play the NA version so I am not sure if it is the same as JP.

Assuming it is the same, you need to craft level 1 fire element techs like foie/gi-foie/la-foie to unlock the other level 1 fire element techs. The achievement tree have both individual techs and achievement for the element itself. Once you have enough level 1 tech crafts - level 2 will open up but only the first half, then you need to do the first half of level 2 to unlock the 2nd half before unlocking level 3

It's in there, it's just convoluted as heck.

You unlock it first by unlocking Customize Fire 3. That awards you Abundant Shifta 1.

I see. I supposed it was mostly about unlocking stuff. I haven't delved much into it myself. Only done a single PA as I'm more focused on melee and ranged than techs. But I could use a better shifta every now and then.

And does resta get a good buff? Perhaps something that makes it feel a bit more like the old single use resta of previous games? I mean, I've always felt the current resta being divided into 4 bursts makes healing through it a chore. And even as a caster I carry trimates and star atomizers for when I need a quicker pick me up...

Couldn't say for sure. I've been focusing on lightning techs to unlock the range increase for Zondeel.

Burned through all my tech fragments in no time, though. 😞

@Furious I can relate about the fragments. Getting one per disk, and disks not stacking on your inventory is a bad mix. At least you get a box per character with some to start with. But it's not enough in the long run. More when many crafts require 15...

This is when having multiple characters for daily craft helps, sometimes you get 10 or 20 of each of the 3 types of fragments - and one of the daily craft gives you 20 x 2 tech fragments.

While some people like to work on individual trees on different characters, I much prefer having 1 main crafter and others just feeding into that one. Leveling up by getting achievements gives boosts to greater success rate/increasing merit/decreasing demerit.

@HarmlessSyan said in Where are the missing Techs? Shifta? Megiverse? Resta etc:

This is when having multiple characters for daily craft helps, sometimes you get 10 or 20 of each of the 3 types of fragments - and one of the daily craft gives you 20 x 2 tech fragments.

While some people like to work on individual trees on different characters, I much prefer having 1 main crafter and others just feeding into that one. Leveling up by getting achievements gives boosts to greater success rate/increasing merit/decreasing demerit.

Time to look at daily crafts.

Just in case if you don't know - daily crafts don't require you to provide materials for the craft, only cost you time/cooldown on the craft slot.

@HarmlessSyan said in Where are the missing Techs? Shifta? Megiverse? Resta etc:

Just in case if you don't know - daily crafts don't require you to provide materials for the craft, only cost you time/cooldown on the craft slot.

Ok this is actually good info. Thanks.

....EDIT: And of course, I have none unlocked. big kek

@ZorokiHanuke depends on the day, sometimes you will have none that you can do, some days you can do most or even all of it.

Today on JP, my main + 1 alt are able to do all of the daily crafts, 1 alt can only do 6 of the 9, and my newest alt that haven't even hit level 15 craft to unlock the 3rd slot can do 3 of the 9.

@HarmlessSyan I see. So basically, keep leveling up and check every day. And some days will be better than others. I just extended a few more throwaway units just to level up, since what I saw on the daily list was all about units. Does that change as well?

@ZorokiHanuke Yes, it can be weapon/unit extending, PA/Tech customize, timed ability install. It is usually mixed, but sometimes you do get those days where it is all unit/weapon extending or all type-0 PA customize (this one everyone can do at start but its 3hr cooldown each)

@ZorokiHanuke

Resta can either get a craft that increases the tick count to 5 or increase the heal power by 3x.