Fresh finds still down..

When will this be back up? I need my emotes!

Previous staff member who maintained it got fired for incompetency. Waiting on a new hire...

(Kidding)

In all seriousness though, this may be what the emergency maintenance is about.

Fresh Finds is also not working for me can't buy the Bikini for the UQ. I have tons of star gems too from all the bonus SG lately.

They will announce when it goes back up on Social Media. Until then, you have to be patient.

Just curious on this, I seen that it has been down a few times in the past, is there a reason for that? Why can fresh finds be down but not like AC scratch things?

@Clain said in Fresh finds still down..:

Just curious on this, I seen that it has been down a few times in the past, is there a reason for that? Why can fresh finds be down but not like AC scratch things?

They take down Fesh Finds when there is an issue with its items. Normally, it is due to them mistakenly being possible to be sold and traded. They are not meant to be traded or sold, though, so they take the store down to fix it when that happens. Of what I heard on social media, the problem this time was that everything was free. This is something they definitely can't allow. It is speculated that at least part of this upcoming Emergency Maintenance is to remove the iems from people's inventory who got those Fresh Finds items for free.

@Clain They disable the store on purpose when they discover they forgot to make items from it untradeable. Can't have us being able to sell/trade items we pay money for you know.

@Clain fresh finds goes down when they mess up and leave the stuff there not locked allowing it to be traded or sell, AC doesn't have that problem because is always unlocked

Thanks for the reply guys! I didn't even know those items weren't tradeable, good to know ^-^

Yeah, Fresh Find Shop items are not supposed to be tradeable, which everyone who's played a while knows, but there's always the players who want to mess it up for everyone else for a quick Mesetta.