PVP has SG rewards why not CM?

Come on now.. CM is dead. Please revive it.

You really cannot help it, can you.

@Ephemiel said in PVP has SG rewards why not CM?:

Well, I actually do agree that I do want CM to be more active than it is current state. Ship 03 Challenge Mode takes like 2 hours to get full 6-12 ppl now.

SG rewards would definitely help thats outside of Rankings. Lately, I've noticed some hackers beating Mission 10 in a timer as solo (reporting them lately) and it just really defeats the purpose of having fun in this mode.

I still haven't completed Strike yet. Hope that they'll do something to keep this mode active.

Not to mention you can only get 40 SG from CC every week. Isn't it like 100 on JP?

@Hatsodoom you get 100 here too, there are 5 with 10 SG and 10 with 5 SG, so 100 SG

No, it's 1 10 SG and 6 5SG. And no I didn't forget about some SG I got, it says the limit is 1 and 6 per week respectively.

@Hatsodoom said in PVP has SG rewards why not CM?:

Not to mention you can only get 40 SG from CC every week. Isn't it like 100 on JP?

nope no 100 also 40...100 are from pvp

Exactly, I mean why 40 when JP is 100?

@Hatsodoom no 100 in jp - also 40 in jp

Huh, then I was fed wrong info somewhere.

You really hate any feedback don't you? Typical fanboi who see's only hate in every post just asking "why..?"

@Ephemiel so the OP wanting CM to be revived and opting for something that would benefit you all is an issue now? Its clear youre a troll at this point lol

i would say overall it does not hurt to make CM more rewarding and getting people to join it...most wanted stuff is SG so there is no reason to not implement SG into an actual fun mode and make even the laziest ppl "have a reason" to play it...this would also help people who not enjoy pvp to have another option of earning some sg

OP has a point though. CM is pretty dead and rarely played. Weekly SG would breathe some life into a rather unique side content.

That said, this thread probably better belongs in the suggestion forum.

@Archetype-Luna he wont reply back here because he's wrong. But I agree suggestions would be a better spot for this