Maybe I'm crazy but EP4 release is missing an Extreme Quest

The Extreme quest is supposed to be "Corrupted Boundary" and is the quest that allows you to obtain the class material to make the Effort Symbol ring which is in francas' cafe. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm definitely not seeing it at all, anyone else experiencing this issue?

Here's a link to the JP Release of it http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-a-new-solo-extreme-quest-arrives-on-november-24th/

@GM-Deynger Any info on this?

Hopefully expert matching gets put in alongside it.

It looks like not all of the Episode 4 content was put up at the same time. So, most likely you'll get it in another 2, 4, 6, or 8 weeks because that's supposedly when new content is added to the game. I don't really know, though, as there hasn't been any official schedule posted as to how they're putting up the Episode 4 content. Just have to wait and see, I guess.

There has been an official roadmap with Episode 4 slated for August and 5 I believe September

@Maxwell I understand that. But on the roadmap, apparently, it didn't say all of Episode 4 content at once on August 5th. There is missing story content too, so I guess it'll be added later in the month along with your missing Extreme quest.

Still doesnt make sense to add the rings to francas cafe and not all content being added is something that shouldve been explicitly stated as the roadmaps title eludes to a different story which is why I'm seeking an official response to see if its an error or delay or whatever it is

Yeah, I'd like an answer too. I made a post regarding the story content here: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6746/when-will-the-rest-of-episde-4-be-available

But then that goon Ephemiel jumped all down my throat for wondering what was going on with it.

I don't think it's a problem for the user base to ask when the rest of the Episode 4 content is coming, especially when the announcement made it seem like Episode 4 would be up on August 5th, not "part of Episode 4". But it is what it is, I guess.

Hope a GM replies to either of our threads with information from the developers.

@GM-Deynger Any information yet?