Fresh finds shop not accessible

I got on to check what we got for today and it pops up an error about usage restrictions

The same thing that usually makes them bring it down happened again: items from Fresh Finds were sellable when they weren't supposed to be.

I really wish Sega would actually care about their NA players like they do their JP players.

@Raes said in Fresh finds shop not accessible:

I really wish Sega would actually care about their NA players like they do their JP players.

The likelyhood of that is like trying to commit suicide by tying a rope around your neck, drinking poison, lighting yourself on fire, jumping off a cliff, then pointing a gun at your head and firing it..... Only to miss, have the bullet shoot through the rope and split it, which causes you to fall into a pool of water that puts out the fire, while the impact provides enough force to make you vomit up the poison; thus you live. It just isn't gonna happen.

To SEGA of Japan, NA isn't a playerbase. It's just a wallet for money to come from. As long as they think of us that way, they'll never care. And unfortunately we indeed do have enough people here who'll shell out any amount of cash required to get what they want. So it's not like we as a playerbase will ever change their mind.

The last time Fresh Finds was down a lot of people missed out on the opportunity to acquire the items in it (one of many reasons why Fresh Finds is bad). I do hope this doesn't become a bi-weekly trend.

@AndrlCh said in Fresh finds shop not accessible:

The same thing that usually makes them bring it down happened again: items from Fresh Finds were sellable when they weren't supposed to be.

According to what people said on the post they made on Facebook, that wasn't the issue this time. Apparently, the issue this time was that stuff on the Fresh Finds Store was FREE (no SG required).

@AxelYuki I've got that too. How long has this been?

@justinhaynes89 the recent downtime has lasted for at least 10 days. It's not a new issue and happens often, apparently.

I was about to respond to the posts up there before I realized they're a month old. Holy hell though lmao

How is it not fixed already? I'm missing my FRESH FINDS. 😞

Don't worry soon TTS will replace FFS. 🙂 GQ8BVIy.jpg

The FF store is probably fixed already, it's just that in order to implement the fix they have to do an Emergency Maintenance, something that they don't want to do for the third time in a row. So they just decided to hold up the fix until the next scheduled maintenance.

Rofl, they just advertised new fresh finds. Shop is still dead. GG NA