When will the rest of Episde 4 be available?

I kind of blasted through the story, skipping a lot of scenes but watching my favorite ones, since I did Episode 4 on the JP server way back. Just wondering why the story content wasn't fully uploaded with this update? Story ends at "A Sorrowful Reunion" and says to stay tuned.

Would have been nice if it was stated they were going to put up Episode 4 in parts instead of making us think the whole thing would be there at once with Episode 5 being the next update afterward.

I would like to know how many updates are planned for Episode 4 before Episode 5, if the content is still going to be drip fed.

Thanks!

So you skipped most of it and then wonder when the next part will be added?

Also, drip fed? We're literally getting new content every 2 weeks and you say it's drip fed? You haven't played Guild Wars 2 or Warframe, have you?

Settle down there, big guy! No need to get all hostile and white knight.

Yes, I skipped most of it because I already played it. I was looking forward to some particular things in the story and the announcement never stated it'd be done in phases, so I'm asking for some information about when the other parts of the content will be available.

It's a perfectly reasonable thing to ask.

New content comes every two weeks. That is their release cycle.

@Nimble-Banana said in When will the rest of Episde 4 be available?:

No need to get all hostile and white knight.

You really gotta learn what white knight means.

@Nimble-Banana said in When will the rest of Episde 4 be available?:

It's a perfectly reasonable thing to ask.

Nope, because we've known since........launch, that they add more content every two weeks.