Episode 4 story is disgusting

@Ki-Rin said in Episode 4 story is disgusting:

fake? story about teen girls creaming over a boy half their age? Just what I wanted in a PSO game!

Ayy an SJW.

Not asking for spoilers really but I'm a bit confused on what's disgusting here? I'm not on this part but curious lol

@Clain said in Episode 4 story is disgusting:

Not asking for spoilers really but I'm a bit confused on what's disgusting here? I'm not on this part but curious lol

Something, something moral values versus cheesey cliche anime trope that is over a decade old that was put into a JRPG.

Any who, how they worded it, and responded, you think that Sega & PSO2 just when full Urotsukidōji on it's fan base alt text

which is far from what is happening in the story.

Off topic though, Urotsukidōji series would make for an absolutely awesome crossover event - especially now since the game got moved from T to M(17+) rating... that's just me though, was the first anime that I was exposed to so, it made an impact, and holds a special place in the cockles of my heart.

Two threads back to back from this guy complaing about the game. Interesting. Maybe pso2 aint for you.

What, no mention of the bath scene?

Glad to hear they're doing what they promised when they said alt text And at least they did something about that scene. Some of you know exactly which scene I'm talking about. 😛

ah yes, in the year 2020 where people's social skills have devolved so much they psychologically connect to fictional characters to the point they get genuinely emotionally upset over displays such as these.

Kinda sad really. Hoping for a resurgence of going outside enough so that people stop being so invested.

Yeah the subject matter is icky, but i feel like the internet has trained people to farm attention points by loudly stating that obvious bad thing is bad. Bonus points if done angrily. The increasing post count are your cookies for stating the obvious. Enjoy them!

@NONNYbitz said in Episode 4 story is disgusting:

Glad to hear they're doing what they promised when they said alt text And at least they did something about that scene. Some of you know exactly which scene I'm talking about. 😛

😞

Is the OP trying to cancel PSO2?

@NONNYbitz Wait, which scene? Do I want to know? I mean if it's not worse than canabilism, which I've seen in Fallout, you can feel free to dm me. I like to know if in game scenes are changed for western sensibilities, and how they were changed. It gives me a greater understanding of the original intent.

@Maljas Probably. There are a few of those types on here. I really hope they disappear. They aren't wanted here.

OP wants to cancel PSO2, or is a secret tencent employee ... lulz

Oh I get it Ki Rin ,Karen. Nice trolling!

Am I the only one who doesn't see a problem with conceptually two females twice my age creaming over me..?! ;0 ;~)

Hells to the Yus!!

o/ =^.^=

p.s. And thank you for using the word creaming as a sexual function reference. Haven't heard that since the late 80s. 😸

@Zeara said in Episode 4 story is disgusting:

Two threads back to back from this guy complaing about the game. Interesting. Maybe pso2 aint for you.

maybe you should get off your high horse, dear.

@Clain said in Episode 4 story is disgusting:

The whole story is an awful waste of time. We could have had a tie in with any universe of SEGA games instead we get this stupid girly anime. Imagine if we went to the world of Shining Force instead or even "god forbid they bother" Ragol.