Episode 4 story is disgusting

Seriously? You decided to keep this in the USA version? WTF.

Here we go, the fake outrage just to complain.

fake? story about teen girls creaming over a boy half their age? Just what I wanted in a PSO game!

@Ki-Rin

Did you expect them to create an entirely new campaign just for NA.

I dont know what you want... Should sega write a complete new story, so that Karen cant complain? Or should they cut the story in half, so that the next Karen comes and complains about censoring?

I get the idea that no matter what they do, someone will come up and unload his bullshit....

The only outrage I have is that they went this route. The end of Episode 3 had a really good sequel hook and hint on what they could do using Aurora. Then they went Isekai. I'm sorry, just...what? I now see why people said Episodes 4 and 5 almost killed the game. This is really stupid and just a horrible idea. I'm going to play through this, but it's going to hurt.

@Scerms77 said in Episode 4 story is disgusting:

I dont know what you want... Should sega write a complete new story, so that Karen cant complain? Or should they cut the story in half, so that the next Karen comes and complains about censoring?

I get the idea that no matter what they do, someone will come up and unload his bullshit....

They could start by making the boy not look and sound like an eight year old

I dont like it either... But hey, thats just the way it is. The game wasnt made for american audience in the first place, but I guess we will survive it!

wait you are complaining now of the story, aren't you some years too late for that?

that's how it was in JP and no one wants they change the story simply because some will get butthurt from characters in a story doing weird stuff, if you don't like it then just skip it.

Plays a Japanese MMO, doesn't like Isekai stories. Logic fail.

Man, the complainers wasted no time coming out of the woodwork for this update. I shouldn't have expected less from these forums.

EP4 Story was already said to be bad countless times in the past by others who played JP, is seeing its bad for yourself a surprise?

Disgusting? You know anime? You really need to get off this game cos this isn't the kind of game for you. You're gonna ruin it for everyone who understand this genre, because of your own sensitivities. So many game types I don't like but I don't go play them and complain about them, cos I just avoid them.

@Vashzaron said in Episode 4 story is disgusting:

EP4 Story was already said to be bad countless times in the past by others who played JP, is seeing its bad for yourself a surprise?

No, I guess it wasnt a surprise to him. But how do people justify their complains on this board?! They love the game and care soooo much about it, that they want to be vocal (on every little shit) about it.... Even if it was all clear before. 🙄

@Lorient said in Episode 4 story is disgusting:

Man, the complainers wasted no time coming out of the woodwork for this update. I shouldn't have expected less from these forums.

2 of the main complainers came out, only 1 left.