Can you have two accounts at once?

Is it against ToS to have 2 accounts at once? I will be buying premium for the two accounts so they can trade with one another. It is from reading the Japanese ToS version of PSO2 that it isn't against ToS.

From my understanding 2 accounts playing in the same IP address is not against ToS since that would discriminate against same household players or video game cafe players.

I'm worried if I send a huge amount of meseta to my alt account I may be banned because it "may seem" like RMT which it is not. Now if it is against ToS to have multiple accounts, I of course, won't create a second account.

My reason of having 2 accounts: I would like to have more slots to sell stuff on the player market as 30 slots seems too limiting.

RMT is against ToS, but making meseta fron the market and sending it to an alt account is not RMT; but if having multiple accounts is against ToS please tell me before I make unecessary risks.

Thank you!

2 accounts 60 characters. You're going to have so much storage available to you if you do it, that's for sure.

@The-Question not really doing it for the storage. I am doing it for the player shop slots. You can only have 30 per account. I just want more slots to use so I can sell more stuff at a time.

There should be nothing wrong with it as long as you own all the accounts and don't sell the accounts themselves. Multiple games, especially free2play games allow this. They normally don't allow logging into the same account on multiple devices at the same time as the only restriction.

@Ragnawind said in Can you have two accounts at once?:

There should be nothing wrong with it as long as you own all the accounts and don't sell the accounts themselves. Multiple games, especially free2play games allow this. They normally don't allow logging into the same account on multiple devices at the same time as the only restriction.

What if I have 2 xboxes and i want to trade between them?

If both different accounts cant log in the same time, wouldn't that discriminate against same household players who play and log in together?

@Valyn said in Can you have two accounts at once?:

If both different accounts cant log in the same time, wouldn't that discriminate against same household players who play and log in together?

I don't think it will be an issue from that point. There are many people who played together either with their household or got together in one location with friends to play. But some clarification would be needed if your accounts are being reported for RMT.

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger Can you guys help out here?

The different accounts can log in simultaneous. It would just be that the same account can't log-in more than one at a time. If you have two XBOX consoles and 1 different account on each of them, they can both log-in. They just can't both being using the same Microsoft account to play, and therefore also mean that they can't be the same PSO2 account. With 2 different accounts, everything should be fine.

Thanks guys, I will have to wait till they release the official game manual in this website which probably contains the official NA ToS for clarification.

Thanks guys, I will have to wait till they release the official game manual in this website which probably contains the official NA ToS for clarification.

If you want to look at the ToS, it is already available here: https://pso2.com/terms-and-conditions

If you have any additional questions, they also have a support system where you can submit a support ticket at: support.pso2.com.

If you want to look at the ToS, it is already available here: https://pso2.com/terms-and-conditions

If you have any additional questions, they also have a support system where you can submit a support ticket at: support.pso2.com.

Interesting, the ToS doesn't say anything about having multiple accounts... it does specify RMT is against ToS, but not multi account usage.

FFXIV is the same as well. You can have multiple accounts, you just can't "Account Share." (IE: Two people playing/owning one account.) Pretty much any MMORPG follows the trend of allowing you multiple accounts. World of Warcraft has a famous example of one guy playing 8+ accounts at once, multiple computers/monitors.

@coldreactive said in Can you have two accounts at once?:

FFXIV is the same as well. You can have multiple accounts, you just can't "Account Share." (IE: Two people playing/owning one account.) Pretty much any MMORPG follows the trend of allowing you multiple accounts. World of Warcraft has a famous example of one guy playing 8+ accounts at once, multiple computers/monitors.

What do you think of my situation? Using 2 accounts for the sole purpose to only get an extra 30 slots to sell stuff on the market and then a transfer the meseta profits from 2nd account to the main one?

I dont see why it would be a problem as I am not RMT, apparently multi account is not against ToS, and finally I am buying premium on both accounts to trade so that is extra money per month for Sega.

What do you think of my situation? Using 2 accounts for the sole purpose to only get an extra 30 slots to sell stuff on the market and then a transfer the meseta profits from 2nd account to the main one?

I dont see why it would be a problem as I am not RMT, apparently multi account is not against ToS, and finally I am buying premium on both accounts to trade so that is extra money per month for Sega.

As long as you aren't automating the process through hardware macros like a gaming keyboard/etc. Or using autohotkey to do the same. Then you're fine. FFXIV rewards people who put the effort in leveling multiple characters/etc. despite you never really needing a second character by way of quest rewards that give rare items like the Thavnairian Onion (used to increase the level cap of your chocobo AI partner.) You can use a friend, another account, etc. to transfer said items perfectly fine, they won't bat an eye. You paid the money for two games.

Anything is possible if you keep trading mass amounts of stuff back with nothing in return. Just depends if it gets flagged or not.

Hi all, chiming in. It is not against ToS to have multiple accounts on the same IP.