Cant update and launch the game after server update

Today with the chapter 4 update the game cant be launched, i'd like transfer my account or play as always but cant with this infinite message. First of all, i have the admin permit but today the game has an infinite loop and always fail the pso2 updater.exe if i press back. i unistaled the game 2 times and always is the same, im struck in this part.

Anyone has the updated files or anything like a solution, i search in the forum and the solutions doesnt found.

pso2 cant update.jpg

pso2 cant update 2.jpg

I discover the problem but i dont know how fix it, the archives that the game download cant be installed or used in modificable win app (mutable app in english systems)

in the rute C:\Users(user name)\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA\download

the download new patch is bugged.

I solved the problem, i post it now for people that have the same problem. Remember have admin permission before make this.

In the rute C:\Users(user name)\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA\download

in the folder you have a lot of .pat files, take all, rename it to erasse the .pat and replace in:

C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin

Now open the game and start to update without problems, if trigger a error of script with the page in the launcher press continue with the script several times, only need it the first time you open after replace the files.