Extremely underwhelmed

So this is what all this crafting hype was about? ONE item per 3 hours of cooldown? Two EXTREMELY BORING expeditions? I don't know,i think I was hyped up too much by what people were saying about EP4.....

The UQs are fun, arena is a nice timekiller, crafting is very timegated, yes. Not sure why you would be taken off-guard by that given we already had the gathering system set the precedent.

The expeditions are alright, I'm honestly waiting for the Vegas riding quests to come back; love that music!

The raids are good stuff too. Eager to get back to those.

Yeah right... 🙄 Played 30 minutes and already you are complaining. Why do I even answer to this? Please move on play something different, FINALLY!

@MisterJaySnek I HATED the expeditions. 10/10 won't do those again. I couldn't wait for them to be over. Honestly feels like a waste of time. I didn't get into the gathering much but at least it wasn't ONE attempt and then 3 hours cooldown. There is time gating and litterally limiting you to one attempt at something.

I don't know about the UQ but honestly i'm starting to feel like all of this was a waste of time.

Sounds like you might just need a break, which is okay! PSO2 thrives on people taking breaks to the point where they implemented the "returning player bonus" for when they come back.

It's obvious you don't love the game. Ep. 4 was always something semi-lacking in terms of fighting and such but it's allowed more character customization going forward which is great.

Can't say the crafting system is "fun" and it's quite RNG trying to do greater successes. But it is necessary for some PAs and Techs to have Type-0 and modifing all the other techs you frequently use. You get 1 crafting slot to start, 2nd one when craft level hit 5 and another hitting 15. Premium unlocks 3 extra slots and you can use AC to expand for 3 more slots. There are Lilipariums(whatever they are translated to) to reduce cooldown, but you aren't going to have that much on hand when crafting just came out.

Craft levels are not shared between characters, and you can do daily crafts on all characters to get extra daily craft rewards.

What a surprise, look at who is the first to immediately complain about something.

Why are you still playing this game exactly? It's been proven already that you seem to complain and dislike everything, why are you still here?

@Ephemiel said in Extremely underwhelmed:

What a surprise, look at who is the first to immediately complain about something.

Why are you still playing this game exactly? It's been proven already that you seem to complain and dislike everything, why are you still here?

I couldnt say it any better. Just let this guy rant about nothing and just ignore him... 🙄

play something else...

Are people not allowed to complain? If the same person was singing the games praises you guys wouldnt mind I bet

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Extremely underwhelmed:

Are people not allowed to complain? If the same person was singing the games praises you guys wouldnt mind I bet

Almost like it's different to praise something and complaining about dumb stuff, especially when the guy is already well known to dislike everything in the game.

This guy cant be taken serious. Look at his posts and you will understand.

@Ephemiel said in Extremely underwhelmed:

Almost like it's different to praise something and complaining about dumb stuff, especially when the guy is already well known to dislike everything in the game.

No need for the smartness plz. Even if this is the case. They, just like anyone has the right to complain. Id say ignore it if its an issue.

They, just like anyone has the right to complain

And we, just like anyone, have the right to call him out on it.