Ship 4 Looks like a reality

It is. I hope this shuts up all the "ship 4 or I quit" - guys... 🙄

@Scerms77 said in Ship 4 Looks like a reality:

A lot of people wanted it as a fresh start server, now with ship transfers being available not sure if they still care.

What are you on about? They did quit. As for shutting up, Ship 4 hasn't been a discussion topic for two months now.

@Vashzaron said in Ship 4 Looks like a reality:

A lot of people wanted it as a fresh start server, now with ship transfers being available not sure if they still care.

Ship transfers take a maintenance to happen, so at least it'd be mostly new for two weeks. All the characters will be anyway. Anyone with prior characters will be able to use account-registered basewear, accessories and emotes that may not be available anymore.

I wonder what their thought process is with opening Ship 4 immediately all of a sudden. It'll be interesting to see the block populations after 12-24 hours when people have been able to download the game.

Maybe it's an EU-centric server. Gonna have to test pings on it.

You aren't going to notice a difference in ping unless you go in battle arena or speedrun.

It's definitely noticeable if you're doing time attack and using lingering attacks like Rafoie to kill multiple spawns in one cast. NA players couldn't do it in JP because the latency in both damage registering and the game realizing one wave is dead in order to spawn the next would get in the way of such tactics.

@Miraglyth said in Ship 4 Looks like a reality:

What are you on about? They did quit. As for shutting up, Ship 4 hasn't been a discussion topic for two months now.

@Vashzaron said in Ship 4 Looks like a reality:

Ship transfers take a maintenance to happen, so at least it'd be mostly new for two weeks. All the characters will be anyway. Anyone with prior characters will be able to use account-registered basewear, accessories and emotes that may not be available anymore.

I wonder what their thought process is with opening Ship 4 immediately all of a sudden. It'll be interesting to see the block populations after 12-24 hours when people have been able to download the game.

I dont know if they care either... But I wait for your "only steam players getting the marlin head is extremly unfair" - thread... LOL 😂

@MisterJaySnek said in Ship 4 Looks like a reality:

Maybe it's an EU-centric server. Gonna have to test pings on it.

What's the IP for each ship? I'm interested in this.

But I wait for your "only steam players getting the marlin head is extremly unfair" - thread... LOL 😂

Your attempted annoyance aside, not only did someone else make that topic which I supported but I'm hearing the Steam campaign items are already available on all platforms / versions anyway which if true means there's no unfairness in the first place.

Ok, it was a joke in first place, but I am happy to hear this, so no one can be offended about it. Thanks for the Info 👍