Spixs Arks - May the Fun be with You

Hi, i'm Doc Asvel, real italian medic, proud veteran player from Pso1 on my eternal Dreamcast, until today on my Xbox for Pso2. I created an House for every Ark wants to play, in the spirit of the great Isao Okawa, who wanted to give all Sega players a new brand, made of cooperation, friendship and fun. So, if you wanna be part of this, enjoy us. WE have players from very different Countries and continents, like Germany, Usa, Argentina... You will ever find some other Spixs Arks who will help you, asking info about the game if you are at first time of playing, or when you will want to know the real meaning of Ultimate quests (damn, they should call them Nightmare ones xd). Enjoy Pso2 and remembers May the Fuuuuun be with you.

S/O to all my medics worldwide. Ya'll are the real MVP's in times like this.

Bump to the moon.

@A-Former-User said in Spixs Arks - May the Fun be with You:

S/O to all my medics worldwide. Ya'll are the real MVP's in times like this.

Bump to the moon.

Thanks, but.. Real heroes are young people who decide to stay home, maybe playing Pso2, lowering the risk of contagion for everyone. So please, don't go around, searching for massive groups. WE doctors haven't photonic meds to cure Covid-19. Stay home, play Pso2 safe. 😉