Force, Techter and Wands

Please consider adding an additional effect to "Wand Gear," which allows it to give a passive trait to grant the ability for Force to equip Wands while Techter is a subclass.

I just tried to equip a WandNT on Force with Techter as Subclass, and I couldn't :V Otherwise, the "Wand Gear" passive should have a note saying that it can only be used with Techter as main class.

There is a lest one all class wand I think it’s like 13* I have one on my force, I don’t remember the name atm tho

@SaviorZero82 said in Force, Techter and Wands:

There is a lest one all class wand I think it’s like 13* I have one on my force, I don’t remember the name atm tho

it would be nice to be able to do this with all wands though, otherwise you'd have to change to Techter just for that one CO for that force girl. Not to mention wands cast slightly faster, camo/etc.

In addition, the rod shoot passive could apply to wands, but, the wand's attack power should not work on Rod Shoot. (IE: Have a note stating that Rod Shoot does not extend a Wand's attack power.)

@SaviorZero82 said in Force, Techter and Wands:

There is a lest one all class wand I think it’s like 13* I have one on my force, I don’t remember the name atm tho Lambda Regalia That’s what it’s called

ehh... Forces really don't have any real reason to equip a wand to begin with thanks to a myriad of game mechanics, plus usage of crafting to weapons tagged as all class/force equippable I don't think this would be a meaningful change to the skill.

The idea of adding something like Rod Shoot into Wands for Techter is something I think would be interesting though.

Alright, let me explain why this isn't really needed.

1. Force/Techter still uses Rod as their primary weapon of choice. Wand is not going to be a useful weapon for Force, as they have 0 striking multipliers, as well as offering a lot less T-ATK compared to a Rod.

2. The difference of Rod and Wand casting techniques faster is like 2F or so, so it's barely an increase. To add on, Rod already has Episode 6 buffs where casting techniques in the air increases your movement, which Wand does not have. Lastly, 85 Force's skill allows for faster charging times when under the effect of PF (it lasts for about 20s or so, if I remember correctly).

3. Rod Shoot passive really for damage, it's for the PP regeneration. Wand does not need the additional PP regeneration since their wand strikes already do that job. Also, reminder that weapons like Form/Vades Scythe, Lavis Cannon, and Liberate Wand have a, and I say this loosely, "wand shoot" passive in their potentials. I won't fully explain what these weapons do, since it isn't really needed. I will say this though, Wand does not need this ability as its PP regeneration is fine as is, since you NEED to be using your normals.

FYI, weapons that are normally equipable by subclasses are not equipable by the main class UNLESS you are using an all-class weapon or your main class is able to equip it. This is like that for every class, so it's not just limited to Techter or Force.