Episode 3 Ending

Is there a mission missing from Episode 3? I ask cause the announcements all mention us waking up from cryosleep but none of the missions end with us being put into cryo. It just ends with the story mode version of the Apprentice urgent quest.

@GoldAlphaOmega as someone who plays jp(even though not at the moment due to pc troubles) i can confirm that it just ends im not a jp vet so i dont really know the bulk of it but as far as i know it ends just like that with not much to go on correct me if im wrong.

It does indeed just end there. The player being put into cryo-sleep happens off-screen some time after the final Episode 3 story mission, with the explanation of why being part of the Episode 4 prologue.

@AndrlCh said in Episode 3 Ending:

It does indeed just end there. The player being put into cryo-sleep happens off-screen some time after the final Episode 3 story mission, with the explanation of why being part of the Episode 4 prologue.

Oh good. I thought I did something wrong at the end.

Originally the whole Lillipa adventure at the end was considered to be an extra chapter rather than the proper end of Episode 3, that's probably what's causing some of the confusion. Xiera mentions the battle against the Profound Darkness in the first few scenes of episode 4.

@PrinceBrightstar the apprentice thing at the end of ep 3 should be cannon though because of the animation and ep 5 spoilers and i guess a twinkle of ep 6 i think.