For the one who's officially in charge of scheduling the Urgent Quest schedule...

Look, I know it'll probably look ugly if you put the final Tuesday schedule on the last day of week 2 instead of the start of week 1 of the new set of Urgent Quests, but it's pretty stress inducing when there's a prize for completing one of them on S rank a certain number of times and players won't see that day's schedule until after the day is over when the new schedule comes out. So please on the next schedule of Mission Quests, you'll add in the final Tuesday schedule before maintenance and not on the day after.

Here's my proof: https://pso2.com/news/urgent-quests in the Urgent Quest Schedule list for July 2020 Part 2 you'll see the day it was posted on 7-22 and when you click on it https://pso2.com/news/urgent-quests/urgentquestschedule0722 you'll see that Tuesday was 7-21 with its schedule was listed here as well, basically showing that by the time anyone see Tuesday's schedule it'll be too late.

I think a cleaner way to do it is to make Wednesday the first day and Tuesday the final day of Week 1 and 2 schedules rather than Tuesday be the first day and Monday be the last day of those Weeks.

I put up a topic about this in "forum suggestions" (since there isn't site suggestions) two weeks ago: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6346/site-suggestion-put-up-uq-schedules-before-we-re-already-going-through-them

I kinda doubt they're gonna do anything about it though.

At the very least, hopefully no more mining base for the next 3 months. I'm sick of that place. Worst event ever. They took an already dull urgent quest, and made it worse.

@Akonyl I don't think this is just a forum thing which is why I think it's one of the various reasons it didn't get the attention it deserves. Seriously they really just need to change their dates around since maintenance is now updating at a lot more reasonable time where most Americans are most likely to sleep.

@Star-Platinum said in For the one who's officially in charge of scheduling the Urgent Quest schedule...:

At the very least, hopefully no more mining base for the next 3 months. I'm sick of that place. Worst event ever. They took an already dull urgent quest, and made it worse.

I was kinda surprised at how difficult this really is to try to get S rank on it. I just got back from one just this latest hour. When you start this quest really does make the difference in all the world. If you're late you'll more likely to fail than when you start it in time. But hopefully the next UQ they demand an S rank from would be just the usual stage like ones or a Quest Points one. I wonder what new ones we'll get from Episode 4.

Just went through one at 1:00PM. Everyone should probably check in around the usual times the Mining Base shows up mission show for the last minute completion times.

This is probably the best time to change up the schedule days of making Wednesdays the first day of the week and Tuesdays on the last day like I suggested. But something tells me there are other places I should go to submit so anyone in there can at least hear me.

new UQ schedule just gave me a heart attack

217c26e3-d42d-4d72-ab58-ecda667a16b5-image.png

there is NOTHING in the morning when i'm free of work. great schedule thank you very much.

They are going to have to retool it a bit as now its global outside of peak US time its a bit sparse

@FerventPond3601 said in For the one who's officially in charge of scheduling the Urgent Quest schedule...:

there is NOTHING in the morning when i'm free of work. great schedule thank you very much.

I didn't know Sega needed to tailor the schedule around you.

Might be better for your health to figure out why this causes you stress.

Having to take Fresh Finds down every other week because tradeable items in JP aren't allowed to be tradeable here (because of monetization reasons). Lots of mistranslations and bad item descriptions. Not having a functional PC launcher for over two months before providing a new one...

Are you surprised that those in charge are also too inept to figure out that their UQ schedule should actually match up with their maintenance day? I mean it's definitely annoying to not know what UQs are on the schedule every other tuesday (and finding out the day after doesn't help anyone). But given the track record of all parties in charge, we're probably not gonna see this changed any time soon (unfortunately).

This maintenance might be a good time as any other to update the schedule by moving the days around now. But I guess I have to keep making a complaint about it every week on their official ticket forum to tell them why having Tuesday as the first day of the week a bad thing, even if it's just as minor difference as that.

@Ephemiel again, do you post to talk crap or contribute to the conversation?

@XenoBladeX37645 said in For the one who's officially in charge of scheduling the Urgent Quest schedule...:

@Ephemiel again, do you post to talk crap or contribute to the conversation?

Nice reflection man since you've never contributed to anything since you arrived.

@Ephemiel said in For the one who's officially in charge of scheduling the Urgent Quest schedule...:

@FerventPond3601 said in For the one who's officially in charge of scheduling the Urgent Quest schedule...:

I didn't know Sega needed to tailor the schedule around you.

i'm talking about PDT time and i work in the morning you fucking trash asshole

@Ephemiel ahhh the old deflection tactic lol youre really something else xD

All in all id be nice if schedules shifted to accommodate more people.