Please do something about rampant botting issue currently present in PSO2.

I'm no longer at a point where I can continue to actively paint you guys in a positive light when i'm incredibly frustrated with your customer service in regards to the blatant botting threat that's been hounding NA's heels since literally the first day the servers went live.

Every day, Blocks are being bombarded by RMT selling bots that are preying upon gullible players's financial information. If i'm completely honest, I don't get one actual single care in the world towards those who are being scammed, but what I do care about is the constant spam/influx of chat messages from these bots that otherwise disrupt the sanctity of the PSO2 lobby's that they're present in.

It's absolutely unbelievable that there is literally no anti-RMT measures present in the game, let alone the ability to even mute a bot currently in place. Do something about this, please. I don't care if it's even something as simple as a blacklist feature -- you can ignore the botting threat forever at that point, I don't even care, just give the players the tools necessary to be able to at the very least ignore this threat.

How more people aren't up in arms about this is beyond me, but I've been spamming the twitter non-stop about this issue since day one and it's literally falling upon deaf ears, so i've finally come to the forums as a last-ditch effort to plea and negotiate with a team that seems oddly nonplussed regarding how to deal with the issue.

It's a huge problem but you aren't shining a light on the even bigger issue. The hoards of bots who are spam gathering in expeditions and instant killing bosses for loot. They are destroying the market.

At the end of the day this really comes back to the player. The bot situation is close to impossible to fix completely but if morons stopped buying gold they wouldn't stick around.

@Zenny said in Please do something about rampant botting issue currently present in PSO2.:

It's a huge problem but you aren't shining a light on the even bigger issue. The hoards of bots who are spam gathering in expeditions and instant killing bosses for loot. They are destroying the market.

At the end of the day this really comes back to the player. The bot situation is close to impossible to fix completely but if morons stopped buying gold they wouldn't stick around.

Literally horrifying news to hear.

I didn't think the problem went to that scope/scale, but this is all the more reason for them to react more aggressively to the botting threat.

@Zenny said in Please do something about rampant botting issue currently present in PSO2.:

I don't think it is the player base. If it was they'd be really dumb since you make more from scratches vs gold selling. Thanks to the gold sellers the scratch tickets are based around their prices. Honestly seeing other places that don't do MMO advertise to this platform. If there was a way to take down their company I hope someone does. These are just as bad as virus scammers.