This is a list of enemies I have observed in each Story Quest for the purposes of suggesting ways to complete Client Orders for enemy suppression. It is challenging to find English information, so I decided to contribute. This guide covers the global edition of Phantasy Star Online 2.
Story Quests are useful for conserving booster time due to the minor item rewards (in contrast, the medical drink's "Stop Booster Effect" checkbox (Medical Bay, Gate Area or Medical Terminal, Gateway Ship) only pauses for the earlier of exiting one quest or one real-time hour, and also deactivates the booster effects), and saving real time due to skipping matchmaking questions and the Gateway Ship. Enemies in Hardcore difficulty appear to scale to your level, providing a consistent relevant source of EXP, though there are reports that they have a minimum level that might surpass your own.
To minimize spoilers (in hopes of getting as close as I can to spoiler-free), this list does not contain episode, chapter, or quest names. (One of the side goals is to provide new operatives, including those that are completely new to the series, a rough idea of the gameplay or time requirements to complete an episode or chapter.) However, partner names and enemy names might be considered light spoilers, so avoid reading past the first few words per line if you are concerned.
The intended workflow on Xbox One devices for first-time setup is to open this post in Microsoft Edge, select and copy the list to the clipboard, then paste it into a certain companion app's Row Finder feature. Then when you are browsing Client Orders in-game, open the Xbox guide's Alerts flyout and have Row Finder search for the enemy name. The enemy list is split into approximately 5 KB sections for this purpose. I am unsure about the rules for self-promotion, but I'm sure you can track down the companion app in the Microsoft Store by gamertag (not by name or branding).
The format is:
<episode number>:<chapter number>:<quest number>, <list of gameplay element names and quantities>, level <Casual difficulty general enemy level floor (if observed)>~<Casual difficulty general enemy level cap>|<Casual difficulty unique enemy level cap (if different)>, hardcore level <Hardcore difficulty general enemy level floor (if observed)>~<Hardcore difficulty general enemy level cap>, <partner names>; <list of enemy names in order of observation (with parenthetical quantity if it left an impression on me), then colored containers, then credits>
- arena = A small map area with minimal exploration.
- map = An explorable map area with combat elements. Map areas without combat, like a pre-boss recovery area, are not included.
- teleporter = A multiplayer coordination mechanism that adds an unskippable 30 seconds of waiting.
- heading = A section heading screen that adds an unskippable 6 seconds of waiting.
- checkpoint = An event where a message informs you that quest progress has been saved. If you reselect this quest, you can choose to play from the beginning or from the furthest checkpoint you attained on your latest playthrough.
- ungraded = No quest scoring is applied due to your dialogue choices; you will be returned to the quest list as if you had failed the quest.
Story Quests Enemy List (minimal spoilers):
1:1:3, arena 1, level 5~16, Afin; Persona the Masked (1) 1:2:8, arena 1, level 4~14, Aki + Wright; Hi'Roga (1) 1:4:12, arena 1, level 5~16, Zeno + Echo; Persona the Masked (1) 1:5:10, arena 1, level 5~16, Afin + Fourie; Tranmizer (1) 1:6:13, arena 1, level 5~16, Zeno + Echo; Ko'Rela (1) 1:7:5, map 3, level 10~18, Melfonseana then solo; Krahda, Dagan, Briarda, El Dagan, Carthago, El Arda, Dhargacha, Dhargash, Kinda, Ahl Mikda, Granada, Guwonda, Gwanada, Gwanada Bhit, Dark Ragne, green container, red container 1:8:10, map 2, arena 2, level 10~18, Zeno + Echo then + Casra; Gawonda, Dhargacha, Krabahda, Ahl Mikda, Mikda, Krahda, Dagan, Dhargash, Cuchronahda, El Arda, Cychronahda, Carthago, Guwonda, Wolguarda, Gettemhult, Falz Hyunal, green container, orange container 1:8:11, arena 2, teleporter 2, level 12~24, solo; Falz Arm, Dark Falz Elder 1:9:1, map 3, arena 1, level 12~24, Melfonseana; Dagan, Ein, Cychronahda, Dhargacha, El Arda, Carthago, Quatre, Kamsa, Krabahda, Gwanada, Gwanada Bhit, Duo, Roku, Tres, Mikda, Ahl Mikda, Gawonda, Dhargash, Falz Hyunal 1:9:7, map 3, arena 1, level 14~28, Afin; Krahda, Dhargacha, Udan, Za'udan, Grulf, El Arda, Dagan, Mikda, Phongrulf, Guwonda, Gawonda, Ahl Mikda, Carthago, Dhargash, Briarda, Krabahda, Agnes, Garongo, Rockbear, Yedi, King Yedi, Briarda, El Dagan, Dicahdr, Grulfer, Phangrulfer, Wolguarda, Predicahdr, Marmoth, De Marmoth, Snow Banser, Zeshraider, green container, orange container, red container, blue container 1:9:11, arena 1, level 14~28, Afin; Bryu Ringahda (1) 1:10:13, arena 1, level 15~30, Quna; Haddred (1) 1:10:16, map 2, arena 1, level 16~30, solo then Quna; Dagan, Sil Sadeenian, Predicahdr, Nordeeransa, Krabahda, Fodransa, El Arda, Wyndila, Sol Sadeenian, El Dagan, Briarda, Cychronahda, Baridran, Catredransa, Wolguarda (1), Haddred (1), voice credits 2:1:7, arena 1, level 16~30, Echo; Orgbran (1), Turbon (5) 2:1:10, arena 1, level 16~30, Theodor; Dekor Maryuda (1), Luda Sorcerer (2) 2:2:10, arena 1, level 16~30, Maria + Sarah; Falz Hyunal (1), Cuchronahda (1), Cychronahda (1) 2:3:6, arena 1, level 16~30, Sarah; Biol Meduna (1), Bluturbon (6) 2:3:9, map 3, level 16~30, Auxiliary then + Ulku; Tyraluda, Shutrahda, Druahda, Luda Sorcerer, Broondarl, Solda Capita, Dwe Solda, Guru Solda, Bryu Ringahda, green container, orange container, blue container 2:4:7, map 7, arena 2, level 16~30, checkpoint 7, Matoi then + Echo then Huey + Maria + Zeno then Matoi then + Zeno + Quna; ARKS Abyss HM, ARKS Abyss HF, ARKS Abyss RM, ARKS Abyss FF, ARKS Abyss FM, ARKS Abyss RF, Risa (1), Oza (1), Fourie (1), Marlu (1), Shutrahda, Broondarl, Luda Sorcerer, Casra (1), Klariskrays (1), Regius (1), KK Clone, Tyraluda, Druahda, Dwe Solda, Guru Solda, Solda Capita, Dekor Maryuda, Theodor (1), Luther (1), Falz Angel (1) 2:4:9, arena 2, teleporter 2, level 16~30, solo; Apos Dorios (1), Dark Falz Luther (1)
2:5:14, map 2, arena 1, level 16~30, solo; Krahda, Dagan, El Dagan, Briarda, El Arda, Carthago, Solza Brahda, Dicahdr, Vidrolda, Goldrahda, Fal Vibras (1), Persona the Masked (1), voice credits 2:6:3, map 1, arena 1, checkpoint 1, level 16~30, Afin + Melfonseana then Zeno + Melfonseana; Dagan, Krahda, El Arda, Solza Brahda, Carthago, El Dagan, Dicahdr, Predicahdr, Fal Vibras (1), Goldrahda, Replica of [Luther] (1), Replica of [Apprentice] (1) 2:6:18, arena 1, level 16~30, Cabracan + Klariskrays + Sarah; Leomaduraad (1), Nept Casadohra (1) 3:1:16, arena 1, level 17~31, Matoi; Gigur Gunnegam (1) 3:1:32, arena 1, level 17~31, Matoi; Pajigeeri, Anshizagri, Izaogal, Adaogal, Gannagam, Rerangam, Anjadeurili (1) 3:1:33, map 1, teleporter 1, level 18~32, hardcore level 40~75, solo; Magatsu (1) 3:2:8, map 3, level 32, Matoi + Luther; Bomta Bakuta, Tarobekko, Tag Sevanian, Falcabone, Yedi, Baridran, Orgbran, Za'udan, Valadinan, Jagd Dingale, Sil Sadeenian, Bichda Rabitta, Dagan, Ganon Balger, Nordeeransa, Banoridian, El Arda, Agnis, Fodran, Signogun, Briarda, El Dagan, Carthago, Replica of [Apprentice] (1), Vidrolda, Predicahdr, Krahda, Dicahdr, Batragun, Deegahla, Garongo, Kindidd Custom, Marmoth, Segrezun, Orota Bikehta, Dingale, Sol Dirandahl, Deeg, Falgurbon, Fodransa, Nav Rappy, Sol Deegahla, Guardinan Custom, Bloometta, Tag Aqualupus, Grulf, Jagd Balger, Phangrulfer, Nordeeran, Bonta Beadda, Pitta Wadda, Wyndila, Vid Giros, Prata Picohda, Davrune, Tyraluda, Luda Sorcerer, Replica of [Luther] (3), Falz Angel (1), Guru Solda, Dwe Solda, Mudr Toykatta, Pendran, Catredran, Bloomegara, Mikda, Bluturbon, Turbon, Ahl Mikda, Gawonda, Guwonda, Silt Grimian, Replica of [Elder] (1), Cuchronahda, Cychronahda, Krabahda, Falz Hyunal (1), Dhargacha, Kodotta Idihta (1), green container 3:2:17, arena 1, level 33, Matoi; Falz Dran (1), Falz Daril (1), Falz Dranble (1) 3:3:2 (most choices), arena 1, level 33, ungraded, Persona the Masked; Matoi Viel (1), voice credits 3:3:2 (choice 2, 1), arena 1, level 33, solo; Persona the Masked (1) 3:3:17, map 3, arena 1, level 34, checkpoint 1, ungraded (choice 2), solo; Geragodan, Gibludan, El Arda (3), Guwonda, Gawonda, El Dagan, Dicahdr, Dagan, Wolguarda (1), Luda Sorcerer, Tyraluda, Shutrahda, Broondarl, Dekor Maryuda (1), Goldrahda, Orota Bikehta, Dwe Solda, Guru Solda, Solda Capita, Solza Brahda, Foehgo, Kaisfoehgo, Bearabos (1), Geragodan, Folgnis, Bichda Rabitta, Gibludan, Mudr Toykatta, Jahmagrs (2), Plosiogrs (1), Predicahdr, Bomta Bakuta, Grandilga, Zgraf, Balgraf, Diaboigryphis (1), Viel Hyunal (1), voice credits (choice 2), staff credits (choice 1) 3:3:19, arena 2, level 34, teleporter 2, solo; Dark Falz Gemini (1), Profound Darkness (1) 3:4:5, map 3, arena 1, level 35, checkpoint 1, Afin + Euclyta; Jagdspardan, Kaiser Balger, Gunkaiser, Rapid Gillnas, Bladingale, Sinow Rapidus, Predicahdr, El Arda, Dicahdr, Vidrolda, Carthago, Solza Brahda, Falke Leone (1), Goldrahda, Dagan Yuga, Yugadicahdr, Yuguldrahda, Dark Ragne (1), Anga Phandaj, green container
3:4:6, arena 1, level 36, teleporter 1, solo; Vidrolda, AIS Exoda, Carthago, Goldrahda, Predicahdr, Solza Brahda, Dark Falz Apprentice Zia (1) 4:1:5, map 2, heading 2, level 4~14, Hitsugi then solo; Krahda, Dagan, Dhargash, Dhargacha, Druahda, Tyraluda, Davrune, Shutrahda, Prata Picohda, Pitta Wadda, Bomta Bakuta, El Arda, Cuchronahda, Bonta Beadda, Lanz Valehda, Sword Zombie, Heat-packing Zombie 4:2:3, arena 1, heading 2, level 14, Hitsugi; Sword Zombie, Heat-packing Zombie, Road Roller, Snakeheli, T15 Tank 4:3:1, arena 1, level 16, Hitsugi; Rat Phant, Crow Phant, Brown Bear, Polar Bear, T-Rex (1) 4:3:3, arena 1, level 16, Hitsugi; Train Gidran (1) 4:3:5, map 1, heading 2, level 16, Hitsugi then + Enga; Rat Phant, Crow Phant, Brown Bear, Polar Bear, T-Rex, Bethor, Phantasm Big Fan 4:4:5, arena 1, map 1, level 18, Hitsugi + Enga; Phaleg, Juggler Clown, Chainsaw Clown, Launcher Neon, Sniper Neon, Vulture Phant, Circus Carriage, Devil Truck 4:4:6, arena 1, heading 2, level 18, Enga; Laplace (1), Maxwell (4) 4:5:4, map 1, arena 1, heading 2, level 20, Enga then Matoi; Juggler Clown, Boxer Phant, Vulture Phant, Crow Phant, Dullahan Biker, T-Rex, Laplace (1), Maxwell (4), "Disciple of the Sun, Och" (1), "Disciple of the Moon, Phul" (1), Sword Zombie, Sniper Neon, Chainsaw Clown, Hoodlum Clown, Launcher Neon 4:5:Substory2, arena 1, level 50, Huey; Phaleg (1) 4:6:2, map 1, arena 1, level 25, Hitsugi + Enga; Gachas, Bonta Beattas, Lanka Valehs, Vidrols, Dekor Maryuz (1), Kohri Washinomiya (1) 4:6:5, arena 1, heading 2, level 25, Hitsugi + Enga + Kohri then Hitsugi + Enga; Platidrahs, Pras Picos, Gachas, Bonta Beattas, Lanka Valehs, Kohri Washinomiya (1) 4:7:4, map 3, arena 3, checkpoint 2, heading 2, level 28, Hitsugi + Enga + Kohri; "Disciple of Saturn, Araton" (1), Gachas, Vidrols, Pras Picohs, Lanka Valehs, Dekor Maryuz, Platidrahs, Bonta Beattas, Esca Ragnes (1), Mother (1), Esca Falz Mother (1), green container 4:8:1, arena 1, level 30, solo; Es Anges (8) 4:8:2, map 3, arena 2, checkpoint 2, heading 2, level 30, Enga + Hitsugi + Kohri; Es Anges, Es Opsis, "Disciple of Mercury, Ophiel" (1), Es Santrus (3), Sir Adam Sacrid (1), Deus Hyunas (1), voice credits 4:8:Substory7, arena 1, hardcore level 80~80, solo; Fiend Phaleg (1) 5:0:2, arena 1, level 9, heading 1, Matoi then ???; Profound Darkness (1), Omega Goblin, Goblin Bomber 5:1:1, map 1, level 14, heading 2, solo; Omega Goblin, Goblin Bomber, Skull Soldier, Skull Archer, Castrum Demonica: Lanzer Vales (1) 5:2:7, map 1, level 16, heading 1, Matoi; Dagan Yuga, Predicahdr, Yggda Sorcerer, Vidrolda, Wolguarda, Gawonda Yuga, Guwonda Yuga, Solza Brahda, Yuguldrahda, Briarda, El Dagan, Fal Vibras Yuga (1), El Arda 5:2:11, arena 1, level 16, Gettemhult + Melfonseana; Imperial Fiendlancer, Imperial Fiendmage 5:2:12, arena 1, level 18, Gettemhult + Melfonseana; Omega Hyunal (1), Cuchronahda (2)
5:3:5, map 1, level 18, solo; Shutrahda, Tyraluda, Broondarl, Guru Solda, Dwe Solda, Omega Orc, Luda Sorcerer, Bomber Golem, Lanz Balehda, Dekor Maryuda, Minotaurgz, Bryu Ringahda, Castrum Demonica: Misil Gassdo (1) 5:3:10, arena 1, level 19, solo; Omega Angel (1), Luda Sorcerer 5:4:11, map 1, level 20, solo; Dagan, Dagan Nero, Goldrahda, Vidrolda, Gwanada (1), El Arda, Velmuritta, Skull Soldier, Skull Archer, Orc Bomber, Orc Cavalier, Fal Vibras (1), Dicahdr, Castrum Demonica: Misil Gassado (1) 5:4:12, arena 1, level 20, solo; Dark Emperappy (1) 5:4:13, arena 1, level 20, solo; Dark King SORO (1) 5:4:16, arena 1, level 21, heading 1, Hariette; Omega Appregina (1) 5:5:3, map 1, level 24, solo; Pitta Wadda, Prata Picohda, Bomta Bakuta, Bonta Beadda, Bichda, Rabitta, Orc Bomber, Orc Cavalier, Mudr Toykatta, Grants Sorcerer, Orota Bikehta, Kodotta Idihta, Wolffoie, Omega Salamander, Flame Diamos (1), Castrum Demonica: Misil Gassado (1) 5:5:6, arena 1, level 25, solo; Omega Daril (1), Pitta Wadda, Prata Picohda, Skull Archer 5:5:8, arena 1, level 26, heading 1, solo; Omega Dranble (1), Pitta Wadda, Bonta Beadda, Prata Picohda, Bomta Bakuta 5:6:8, map 1, level 29, solo; Skull Soldier, Foi Sorcerer, Orc Cavalier, Omega Orc, Orc Bomber, Skull Archer, Grants Sorcerer, Velmuritta, Megid Sorcerer, Minotaurgz, Omega Salamander, Bomber Golem (2), Flame Diamos (1) 5:6:9, map 1, level 30, solo; Tyraluda, Goldrahda, Orc Cavalier, Megid Sorcerer, Omega Salamander, Skull Soldier, Carthago, Omega Orc, Orc Bomber, El Arda, Minotaurgz, Mudr Toykatta, Omega Cockatrice, Dhargash, Velmuritta, Luda Sorcerer, Omega Cockatrice (2), Resta Golem (1) 5:6:13, arena 2, checkpoint 1, heading 1, level 30|35, solo; Persona - Elmir (1), Elga Masquerader (1), voice credits 6:1:2, map 2, heading 2, level 31, Matoi then + Risa; Bareel, Zorula, Radilugo, Dralberouge (1) 6:2:2, map 2, arena 1, heading 1, level 33|49, checkpoint 1, Matoi + Sarah + Quna then Matoi + Klariskrays + Quna; G Chevalizan, Valgahla, Grudran, Ventasaur, Dephansaur, Z Schwarzus, Drago Deadlion (1), Bareel, Radilugo, Dizolsaber, Zorula, Habalsa, Gryzorus Drago (1), Varuna (1) 6:3:3, map 1, level 35, solo; Bareel, Radilugo, Zorula, Habalsa, Bichda Rabitta, Bonta Beadda, Pitta Wadda, Bomta Bakuta, Druahda, Dekor Maryuda (2), Nove Maryhdahl (1), Lanz Balehda, Vada Ransune, Cuchronahda, Goldrahda, Luda Sorcerer, Orcahba, Guwonda, Gawonda, Lafaga Ringahda (1) 6:3:7, arena 2, level 36|52, checkpoint 1, Matoi; Radilugo, Bareel, Zorula, Dizolsaber, Habalsa, Hyudo Azure, Saberdigul, Dralberoudi (1), Shiva (1) 6:4:2, map 1, arena 1, level 38, Rina + Aika then Hitsugi + Kohri; Zorula, Bareel, Radilugo, Habalsa, El Scudo, Dizolsaber, Hyudo Azure, Orcahba, Veldfodrus (1)
6:5:5, map 1, level 40, Margareta + Risa; Habalsa, Zorula, Bareel, Radilugo, Orcahba, Omega Wolf, Omega Goblin, Skull Archer, Skull Soldier, Omega Gyphon, Omega Orc, Bomber Golem, For Sorcerer, Goblin Bomber, Orc Bomber, Minotaurgz, Megid Sorcerer, Dizolsaber, Hyudo Azure, Grants Sorcerer, Orcahba, El Scudo, Omega Salamander, Dralberoudi (1), Flame Diamos (1) 6:5:6, arena 1, level 61, Risa; Varuna (1) 6:6:3, map 3, arena 1, level 45|55, checkpoint 3, Matoi then + Regius then Matoi; Bareel, Zorula, Hydro Azure, Habalsa, Dizolsaber, Radilugo, El Scudo, Orcahba, Saberdigul, Dralberoudi, Grave Exegul (1), "Shiva, Goddess of Annihilation (1)" 6:6:4 (choice 1), voice credits 6:6:4 (choice 2), arena 2, level 55, teleporter 2, checkpoint 1, solo; "Gomorus, Primordial Darkness (1)", "Sodam, Primordial Darkness (1)", staff credits
Quest-specific commentary (no spoilers):
- In quest 1:1:3, Scape Dolls are not available. However, this is not intended to be a challenging quest, since you can also pass the quest by surviving until the timer expires. It is probably intended to eliminate a source of low-gameplay-effort rewards.
- In quest 1:7:5, do not fight the Bulf (they won't have a level when you target them); they do not progress the quest and they are a drain on your health.
- In quest 1:10:16, your quest score is penalized for defeating Draconians, if that bothers you. Those enemies are listed anyway. The credits music is "Eternal Encore".
- Quest 1:8:11 is similar to the sequence of Urgent Quests "The Raging Obsidian Arm" and "Elder of the Unfathomable Abyss".
- In quest 2:4:7, set aside about 1.5 to 2.5 hours to complete this quest in one session for your first playthrough, depending on how well you handle combat.
- Quest 2:4:9 is similar to the sequence of Urgent Quests "The Cunning Black Winged Vanguard" and "The False Champion: Luther the Fallen". This quest is difficult to brute force if you do not have a major level advantage; this is the quest that required me to look into the Techniques "Resta" and "Anti" as well as any offensive Wind Technique for the second part. I'm not an expert on these boss fight mechanics, so I'd recommend doing your own research for further details.
- Quest 3:1:33 is similar to the Urgent Quest "The Manifested Planetbreaker".
- Quest 3:3:19 is similar to the Urgent Quests "Barren Blossom, Destroyer of All" (highest similarity) and "Barren Blossom, Corruptor of All" (high similarity).
- In quest 3:4:5, Scape Dolls are not available.
- In quest 3:4:6, Scape Dolls are not available.
- Quest 4:7:4 has a segment that is similar to the last part of the Urgent Quest "The Lunar Phantasm Matriarch".
- In quest 4:8:2, the credits music is "The End of the Light".
- In quest 4:8:Substory7, Casual difficulty is not available, and Scape Dolls are not available.
- In quest 5:4:16, the enemy uses a strong healing ability on a regular basis and frequently triggers knockdowns, which may require you to adjust your equipment or strategy.
- In quest 6:6:3, set aside about 1.5 hours to complete this quest in one session for your first playthrough. Scape Dolls are not available.
- In quest 6:6:4, set aside about 1 hour to complete this quest in one session for your first playthrough. Scape Dolls are not available. Choice 2 has an elaborate unlock requirement; my understanding is you must complete (on any difficulty) the Main Story for Oracle Story (Episode 3), The Earth Story (Episode 4), and complete quest 6:6:3 with an S rank. You do not need to complete the skippable one-time-only Buster Quests in Episode 5.
General and introductory advice and prerequisites:
- Story Quests can be chosen by speaking to a Quest Counter Clerk in the Gate Area or Franca's Café.
- Quests probably have to be unlocked by completing the corresponding Expedition for the same location. You can generally brute force the Expeditions regardless of your skill or power by returning to the Gateway Ship upon incapacitation and continuing from the last area you reached; bosses will retain the damage you have dealt so far, and I did not encounter a limit on the number of times I could do this (around 10 in my worst case).
- Since there is no Gateway Ship in Story Quests, you cannot respawn there upon incapacitation. Since there is no multiplayer in Story Quests, other players cannot revive you such as with the item "Moon Atomizer". Your only option to continue is to use a Half Scape Doll (often awarded through missions or promotional campaigns) or Scape Doll (Arks Cash (AC) premium item only), unless their use is prohibited by a specific Story Quest (note whether the failure conditions after difficulty selection indicate that you have the option to retire, which also means you have the option of using either kind of Scape Doll). I cannot comment on Scape Doll usage, but a Half Scape Doll can only be used once per quest attempt, which you can track in the Main Menu by opening the Character Info window, where it appears alongside your booster effects. If you are incapacitated again, you'll have to restart the quest.
- Quest 2:3:9 requires an Auxiliary; reach level 20 and speak to Officer Cofy in the Gate Area. If you need a straightforward quest for your Daily Missions, consider ARKS Quests, Suppress Za'udan.
- When browsing the list of Story Quests, the default filter is "Quests not cleared" and needs to be changed if you want to replay quests.
- You'll want a renewable source of healing so you don't run out of Monomate healing consumables, purchasable from an Item Vendor in the Shopping Plaza. Assigning and casting the Technique "Resta" from your Sub-Palette can fulfill this, but you will need Techter, Force, Bouncer, or Summoner as your Main Class or Sub-Class. You can unlock a Sub-Class when you reach level 20 and speak to Officer Cofy in the Gate Area. You receive a Resta disc from one of Afin's early Client Orders, but it can also be purchased from the Disc Dealer in the Shopping Plaza (open the Quick Menu by pressing the View button, then select "Show/Hide Area Map" to look for other characters). I also spotted Resta drop from a container in an Urgent Quest held at the Coast on Wopal ("Beach Wars!"); perhaps it is also available from the equivalent Expedition.
- Casting the Technique "Anti" can clear status aliments and is also helpful in solo play, or purchase and assign Sol Atomizer consumables from an Item Vendor to your Sub-Palette. I spotted an Anti disc drop from enemies in the Coast expedition, presumably from the natives.
- Some class skills do not cost any Skill Points to unlock, but have a minimum level requirement. These no-cost skills appear to be positioned near the top of the skill tree. Consider unlocking these skills even if you are undecided about how to allocate your Skill Points, since it is costly to change your mind. Speak to Class Consultant Bhea in the Gate Area.
Apologies in advance for typographical errors; I'm still new to the Phantasy Star series myself and I was formerly taking these notes using a touchscreen keyboard.