Mission Pass Season 6

The upcoming mission pass sure has some neat stuff in it, but I worry again about the female outfits

a06d1c35-6202-4694-a1a8-38b4a912cfc5-image.png And d4f90cd6-663a-4d06-b11a-c72bb8538add-image.png

as now they clarify being for "All female humanoid classes". CASTs have both robotic and humanoid bodies, so I just wonder if those can be worn by female CASTs 😩

I think logic can tell you that it means "everything but CASTs" since it literally specifies humanoids. This is exactly why it also gives CAST-only parts.

@Ephemiel Seriously, I would like it to say "All female races except CAST" so that my disappointment would be immediate.

@IdleMind1024 Well i imagine Sega thought people were smart.

Unfortunately a number of the earlier Episode 1-3 costumes had this weird distinction that they could only be worn by non-CASTs, then had a separate version often of the same outfit that could be worn by CASTs whose color was based off your main CAST color. I'm glad they got rid of this system but unfortunately quite a few costumes still have these vestiges before they switched to all costumes and wear being wearable by CAST humanoids, and I'm not sure SEGA will bother going through the effort to fix these costumes unless they re-release them later on, possibly as a layering wear version of the costume.

If the costume mentions race at all in regards to whether it's wearable or not, it's probably a safe bet that it's one of these types of costumes.

@Ephemiel said in Mission Pass Season 6:

@IdleMind1024 Well i imagine Sega thought people were smart.

This, right here. There was another post with the same mentality, a while back. If every previous mission pass had a specific setup, why would it suddenly change? It wouldn't, as logic would dictate that it's all except CAST, as they have their own parts in the same mission pass.

Wow... that right one, it's just a straight up panty shot.

Uhm, humanoid is anything shaped like a human (generally anything with 2 legs and 2 arms that walks upright), as such CASTs are humanoid.

@RPG-pr0 Ok, that's great, and that statement, when taken out of context of this game, is correct. However in context, if you go back and look at the older mission passes, use deductive reasoning, you figure out that female CASTs won't be able to wear these outfits, as each mission pass contains CAST parts. I don't get why this is so hard for people to understand.

@Hatsodoom Well, this game is meant for 16/17+ age groups, so it's going to have mature themes in it, which most MMO games do. Even the more modest players can get use out of this outfit if they combine it with the right accessories.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Mission Pass Season 6:

@RPG-pr0 Ok, that's great, and that statement, when taken out of context of this game, is correct. However in context, if you go back and look at the older mission passes, use deductive reasoning, you figure out that female CASTs won't be able to wear these outfits, as each mission pass contains CAST parts. I don't get why this is so hard for people to understand.

It's the internet. People love to argue semantics on the internet even if being right doesn't change anything.

@Hatsodoom said in Mission Pass Season 6:

Oh my good prudish american lord, I saw a panty.... Please do something about it!!!!!

@Scerms77 Lol.

@Hatsodoom Well, this game is meant for 16/17+ age groups, so it's going to have mature themes in it, which most MMO games do. Even the more modest players can get use out of this outfit if they combine it with the right accessories.

@Scerms77 said in Mission Pass Season 6:

@Hatsodoom said in Mission Pass Season 6:

Oh my good prudish american lord, I saw a panty.... Please do something about it!!!!!

You make it sound like I have a problem with this. I was just pointing it out jesus...

Ok, that's great, and that statement, when taken out of context of this game, is correct.

Even taken in-context, casts are described as humanoid in-game.

The fact that the description of who can wear the items has changed also implies that there has been some other change, otherwise the description we already had wouldn't have needed changing.

I won't be spending SG on this mission pass so, will be a while before I can get these costumes myself, but this should definitely be reported as a bug/translation error if they definitely can't be worn by casts.