Dinian/Humanoid Draconian and Other Alien Species Costumes

I normally avoid story spoilers, but in a review of the beta that I saw one day, showed a cutscene where it seemed like you talked to and make an alliance with the Dinians, the humanoid draconians that uses weapons and Force in the Volcano areas, during the story. I didn't really get the full context since it was part of a review, but that got me thinking: Since I know that there are Lillipan costumes of those rabbit like aliens on the desert planet so you can look like their species, I was wondering if there are costumes based off of the other aliens you meet and converse with from the story. If they aren't here then I want to suggest that you make costumes of the Dinians and other alien races one day. I think it would be neat to see other kinds of alien costumes running around the ship plaza and teaming up with them randomly during an exploration mission. I hope you'll have time to make them one day in the future.

Sil Dinian costume exists already on JP

@PrinceBrightstar

Oh... I just couldn't find it in the guide I was looking at.

![alt text]http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Arks-Sadinian-Suit-img.jpg(image url) Is this what you're talking about, if it is I hope it is carried over along with all of the other costumes that are out in the JP server.

Yup, that's the one.

The events relating to the Draconians early on with Aki isn't really spoilers (But who Xiao is, is spoilers), because you're supposed to know (By talking to her / matter board / etc.) that she's a creature cultural scientist / researcher.

She's basically the same as Patricia Tannis from Borderlands. (Which came out in 2009 by the way. Borderlands 2, which saw her have a slightly more involved role, was in September 2012.)

@PrinceBrightstar Awesome, I just hope I can buy it cheaply with the 500AC I'll be getting from the Beta or with the Fun Points, which I think it's considered random at the moment.

@coldreactive said in Dinian/Humanoid Draconian and Other Alien Species Costumes:

The events relating to the Draconians early on with Aki isn't really spoilers (But who Xiao is, is spoilers), because you're supposed to know (By talking to her / matter board / etc.) that she's a creature cultural scientist / researcher.

She's basically the same as Patricia Tannis from Borderlands. (Which came out in 2009 by the way. Borderlands 2, which saw her have a slightly more involved role, was in September 2012.) Well, she sounds like a fun character to interact with. I just feel a little sad that I'm guessing she'll only be in less than 10 cutscenes.

The question now remains is what the price of the costumes are going to be and where would we buy them and if we can buy them directly.

same here, i cant wait for the sadinian and the Etoile class so i can remake in the US port my mystic dragonkin character dinian.png

@DeificFerret5 Holy freaking cow, he looks so cool, I hope I can see more unique designs that everyone can make from these costumes. I just realized that they may put this in an AC Scratch Ticket and if that is the case, it will be nice to just buy this using just Meseta. By the way this is just one of the many colors of this costume right, or can you color it?