Episode 3 poster is bugged. Does not allow you to place it in room without locking you from your room or just won't place at all.

Clipboard01.png I can not place this poster and the worst part is, it cost me a lot to get it.... Even worse, if I was able to place it in my room I would have lost access to my room. After asking around, apparently all those that did use this poster in their room and were successful are now unable to use their room. Segac should refund all of us that got these glitched items. Especially those that lost access to their rooms. I tried to enter a room of one that actually placed this in their room and it instantly crashes. I am lucky that it won't even let me place it. Bugged triggers that only work for bewitched forest that we won't have till episode 5, being able to trade a fresh find item, weapons that can't be removed from inventory, and now posters that can't be used or if used cause you to lose access to your room. C'mon......

@EildeEntropy said in Episode 3 poster is bugged. Does not allow you to place it in room without locking you from your room or just won't place at all.:

apparently all those that did use this poster in their room and were successful are now unable to use their room.

That was EP3 Visual Poster B.

The 2 posters with a 0x0 size cannot be placed AT ALL until they fix it server side.