We will get new Alliances or...

...or will the existing one be taken over?

Curious about that too but I would think that they would not transfer alliances over.

It would also be nice to join multiple teams/alliances in NGS

yeah why not, would be nice. But its cool too to have one Alli and the group chat for all othe people and sub allis and so on

It's extremely unlikely that alliances will transfer over, but it's possible that they might work cross-game depending, just you have to rebuild them in NGS from the ground up, much like characters themselves.

yes, i think so...

how would it cross over though? like... the alliances can pretty much chat ship-wide, across different quests, blocks, and in JP side even between PS4 and Switch (provided you're on PC) in reality, it can be done, as an example, in the Nintendo DS, you can play and chat between Pokemon Diamond from Generation 4 and Pokemon Silver from Generation 2, but they intentionally cut cross-game communication on Generation 5 in short, it depends on how well the devs implement it, and IF THEY WANT to implement it

So, you will get to new genesis like a block change, like chellange or battle block. so its no problem to chat there all over a ship.

Currently, they have confirmed that alliances work cross-game, but only chat-wise. Effects such as the Photon Tree and Alliance Quarters aren't coming to NGS in the same way, if at all.

Why not the effect from the tree? I think its possible.

But the write that you have a other form of a mag too. That you cant level you mag etc. I think tat and that you cant use the treeeffekt is like a other game part. A lil bit like Chellange. Go to NGS will going to 20% new gaming PSO Art i think 🙂 Its like a new PSO Universe where you have to find you way far far far from home 🙂

@mickschen said in We will get new Alliances or...:

Why not the effect from the tree? I think its possible.

But the write that you have a other form of a mag too. That you cant level you mag etc. I think tat and that you cant use the treeeffekt is like a other game part. A lil bit like Chellange. Go to NGS will going to 20% new gaming PSO Art i think 🙂 Its like a new PSO Universe where you have to find you way far far far from home 🙂

PSO2:NGS also looks like it will be more open world. Likely meaning it will be more similar to that of traditional MMOs with actual areas and zone transitions. (TERA, Mabinogi, WoW, Guild Wars 2, etc.) The fundamental way buffs work may be the reason why they can't bring over the same photon tree system.

Yes, think so. It will be nice anyway. You change you shio and you are in a other universe, thats an good idea! Im very happy about this idea 🙂