The true thing that's hurting the game and the community is the lack of transparency

@Morgothryuzaki said in The true thing that's hurting the game and the community is the lack of transparency:

Well ship 2 sank like this because most JP players flocked to that one,to be fair.

@Ephemiel said in The true thing that's hurting the game and the community is the lack of transparency:

@Efreet2695 said in The true thing that's hurting the game and the community is the lack of transparency:

Ship2 went down several times during pc launch

And they added a ton of more blocks to handle that. Funny how you ignored that part.

I don't think it was congestion that caused the crash. Blocks are automatically added as the ship reaches its current capacity as it dynamically increases its capacity based on demand. That's one of the advantages of cloud servers. Congestion shouldn't be a thing unless they set a cap, which kind of defeats the purpose of having cloud servers, or the absolute maximum due to finite resources is reached, which is incredibly unlikely and would affect all ships.

@Ezodagrom that's because they are made for the local time of the headquarters and I know is bad for some regions because I also don't live near the fuse hour they use making some of the UQ impossible to do for me however is the same situation of those who play in JP or will be the same if the hearquarters were in Europe

Eh.. at some point or another, there is always someone that expresses their own point of view and then becomes disappointed because the later was not taken by their own account. Even sadder still, now they want to express those views of how the Dev's should of followed what they wanted. Seriously , you guys - just enjoy the game? Why do you always have to have things done in your own twisted sort of way?

Do you honestly think that expressing disappointment is going to change anything.? I really don't think so.

@DDDDLife said in The true thing that's hurting the game and the community is the lack of transparency:

Eh.. at some point or another, there is always someone that expresses their own point of view and then becomes disappointed because the later was not taken by their own account. Even sadder still, now they want to express those views of how the Dev's should of followed what they wanted. Seriously , you guys - just enjoy the game? Why do you always have to have things done in your own twisted sort of way?

Do you honestly think that expressing disappointment is going to change anything.? I really don't think so.

I mean, I feel that some of the recent SG campaigns may have been done due to the large amount of feedback on SG. Nothing says you can't be vocal with feedback while also enjoying the parts of the game that you like. I was incredibly vocal about SG when the SG Scratch came out, but I still continued playing and enjoying the game.

the worst lack of transparency was the "global release" that now only covers 34 countries and many countries being left out with no reason given even if other countries from those regions are not locked out. a GM has told us the feedback has been given to devs but nothing has changed with the region locks on steam. and before somebody yet again tells me about lootbox laws ,thats 2 countries out of 12 in european union that are region locked out what about other 10? why is singapore in the list and rest of SEA region isnt, why is russia, africa, hong kong etc on the list while half of EU isnt?

and xbox live support seems to be even less needed for steam version of the game since why else would we need to link steam version to the ms store version instead of just launch and log in? and its already playable outside the supported areas perfectly fine... only limitations are payments having to be made in the region its listed as available in. meaning they effectively just limit the area where they can earn profit with this region lock and nothing more nothing less.

That has to be the most short sighted comment I have seen here yet. Its by showing disapointement and making it loud and clear that people turned Star Wars Battlefront 2 around. Now its thriving and in an amazing place. You have to make it known that you dislike something and that they can fix shit with effort. If you just say,this is shit,the companies are just going to drop shit entirely and feel that no one cares. At least we are being critical and trying to give them advices and ideas. This is by far one of the most respectful communities so far exactly because we get that none of this is easy with the COVID and shit. But we ARE tired of the lack of transparency. Nothing twisted in any of this. I'll say to you exactly what you told us.

Just go play and enjoy it. Let people who want to be vocal about the game's issues be vocal.