PSO 2 day continues to get worse and worse

Ark's rappy spawn rate continues to get worse it seems, less and less arrest codes and I'm honestly glad, that Ep4 is coming because the rappy egg grind is literally obnoxious. One point you could run mines and be see a lot of ARs but now, not so much. Frankly, rappy egg needs to be on the collection asap, so people can stop half killing themselves in attempts to get a drop.

Welcome to RNG, may i take your order?

@Ephemiel said in PSO 2 day continues to get worse and worse:

Yes, I'd like to speak with your manager; your burgers are stuffed with a large, steaming pile of shit that takes forever to chew through to get to the tiny bit of actual burger you put in there.

Hey now, it's a hard concept for people.

When they call it a "rare enemy", what do you suppose they mean by "rare?" 🤔

@Furious said in PSO 2 day continues to get worse and worse:

It's a lot easier to swallow than people with literal trash gear showing up to XH MB3 expecting to be carried instead of spending 500k to be able to meaningfully contribute.

@IAMCRAIG said in PSO 2 day continues to get worse and worse:

Yes, I'd like to speak with your manager; your burgers are stuffed with a large, steaming pile of shit that takes forever to chew through to get to the tiny bit of actual burger you put in there.

Sorry, i think you're confusing us with the restaurant next door. Please take your horrid attitude over there.

Sorry, i think you're confusing us with the restaurant next door. Please take your horrid attitude over there.

Really gotta wonder if you're a troll or delusional at this point.

@Furious said in PSO 2 day continues to get worse and worse:

It's a lot easier to swallow than people with literal trash gear showing up to XH MB3 expecting to be carried instead of spending 500k to be able to meaningfully contribute.

I have seen a hunter with a sigma launcher (thats that person’s only weapon...) in xh TD3.... what is this person thinking... And thanks to the event, I have met a few leechers who just simply afk in the map... and to an extreme extend, one person saw me watching him, he summoned AIS, and afk in the AIS... wtf.

I generally give a free pass to undergeared or new players joining XH missions as long as they actually contribute, unlike actual leechers who just afk. As for the RNG on Arks Rappies, its one thing to actually get the drop ~ its entirely another thing for them to spawn less and less as the weeks have gone by.

For me, personally PSO day ended around 11PM...its now 2:46am and in that time, I've seen > one < Ark Rappy, not a arrest code, one ark rappy, and spoke to others too and they all noticed significantly less spawns, so me things Sega is stealth nerfing as per usual.

Once upon a time, you could run SHAQ Mines and you would often get 10 - 20 ark rappies per run, now you have to consider yourself lucky if you get 5, and arrest codes are even rarer now.

nothing is rarer...during a fever you see plenty of those especially on lv 8 rare enemy spawn...but the drop of the egg is kinda lame tbh....i dropped 8 suits during all the pso2 days and 0 egg...summoner needs alot more love in ep 4 considering how extremly easy all other classes can get their "endgame weapons" in ep3...no noticeable parfaits bad rolls...extremly low rate on 13* eggs...no sheets or other ways to obtain 13* other than "grinding your ass off and still the need of being extremly lucky" ep 3 been a nightmare for those who main summoner and wanted to min max

iirc Rappy Egg for the longest time was something that was out of reach for most JP players as it was tied to buying physical goods (was only 10 star). It was then later added to few XH Urgents but the drop rate was horrid - and 10 star or higher eggs are untradable. When it was finally added to ARKS rappy, then it became pretty common - I was lucky to get a 14 star rappy egg drop from ARKS rappy.

NA has it on ARKS rappy right off the bat, there's many PSO2 days and they spawn for everyone even on the premium PSO2 day on the 22nd (JP didn't have this for a long time), you will eventually get it if you grind for them.

There were some tricks to farm ARKS rappy on JP, not sure if it works on NA. On one of the underground mineshaft maps, there's a flag for Rappy spawn very close to the spawn point - you just move around for like 30 seconds trying to pop it - if you can't pop it, just reload a new map and try again.

I don't remember seeing rappy egg in collection files if at all... it might have been when I took breaks from the game. But for other eggs there's a pretty much permanent 13 star egg collection file for like all pets other than rappy and the new one they just added. I wasn't playing this Easter but last year during Easter time, they were handing out 14 star and even the color variation version of pets in collection files.

My probably was a total lack of people running VHAQ's i was trying all day and the only ones that ever seemed to have a group were forest and even then it was 1 other player and 2 npcs...

im suprised not more were running them.

Am i right in thinking mob density is awful when solo and npcs? Thats the vibe I get.. to the point where getting a cross burst is impossible (and boring) due to waiting. Any tips for next time its around?

I'm only L64 but getting enough capsules is so difficult so i have to cycle D E F constantly.. never really make a profit on them.

I got the rappy arrest about 1 in every 3 mines aq.

Same as normal imo. Random is random.....

@HarmlessSyan In PSO2JP, the rappy egg CF appeared in the Chocolate '20 Egg Collection (Valentine's Day event 2020.) as a 14★.

The Rappy egg started out as paid exclusive content in 2016, buying the 'PSO2 Episode 4 Deluxe Package' or 'PSO2 The Animation Blu-ray / DVD Volume 6' was the only way to get a Rappy pet. A year later, in 2017 they added the Rappy egg as 'drop' into the game. To finally, after 4 years making its appearance as a CF.

Assuming PSO2NA will have the Rappy Egg only as a 14★ CF as well, it will probably take a while for it to appear.

@ErinXh Ah, yea, wasn't playing the game in Feb 2020 anymore - left in January in anticipation for NA and computer problems. But somehow i got 14 star rappy, might have been from some UH free field or Urgent cause wiki says ARKS rappy only drops up to 13 star, I had a 13 star before upgrading it to a 14 star.