NO menu boot for unable to join party

Rather than having it like it is in jp servers where joining a party fails and it boots you all the way out of the menu, make it so that it only boots you back to the "select party to join" menu. Its REALLY frustrating to have to keep reopening the menu (WHILE YOU ARE ON A TIMER BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO JOIN AN EVENT) and click through everything to get back to the "select a party to join" menu only to have it boot you from the menu for the 5th time.

Or you know, they could make it so that when a party initiates area transfer (IE: 3, 2, 1...) from the waiting area to the actual content, you can still get in, like it's supposed to be able to allow.

@coldreactive or just not even show the parties that are in an area you cant join. yea theres lots of ways to fix it, they should definitely pick one before release.

@MEGAF1UX this especially for advanced quests.

@MEGAF1UX said in NO menu boot for unable to join party:

@coldreactive or just not even show the parties that are in an area you cant join. yea theres lots of ways to fix it, they should definitely pick one before release.

Thing is, some people can join the "Menacing Castle" War Event Level-up Quest even while we're killing enemies on PSO2JP despite ME not being able to get into it when OTHER people are fighting. I still don't know how they're able to bypass said error message.

@coldreactive said in NO menu boot for unable to join party:

@MEGAF1UX said in NO menu boot for unable to join party:

Thing is, some people can join the "Menacing Castle" War Event Level-up Quest even while we're killing enemies on PSO2JP despite ME not being able to get into it when OTHER people are fighting. I still don't know how they're able to bypass said error message.

join friend maybe?

either way it would be nice if they sorted it before it goes live.