Really? Nobody concerned about 14 Star weapons coming to Episode 4? this week?

Will there be no news about 14 star weapons? Nemisis And Slave price dropping?

It's not that no one is concerned, it's that you haven't been paying attention to what has already been discussed.

@JearimGaming200 nope. Slave and Nemesis are presumed better for most classes without knowing what specific ones will drop.

If the prices of them fall it will be when Ult Amd gets added in due to everything being able to drop on a single map and it will be the content everyone is doing if it can drop Ares weapons.

The UQ based 14*s aren't worth mentioning because we do not know when those UQ will happen and if they have the same ultra low drop rates, it won't matter anyways.

Assuming the drop table doesnt change AND your lucky enough to get 1 of the 14star weapons then yes the following weapon types get an upgrade over nem/slave

Wand Soaring Blade Katana TMG Rod Twin Dagger

The biggest ones are the Wand and Soaring blade, the rest arnt a huge deal

Its quite strange really how backwards the economy is on NA, not that that's a bad thing.

On NA gear rarity determens the price on the market and are the hot seller. High star gear goes for 30mil plus. Meanwhile fashion items for the most part are dirt cheap.

On JP its the other way around. Slave and Nemesis weps are about 20k on the market. Heck even 14 star weapons only go for about 50k tops. On JP tho fashion is everything. To buy a fashion item off the market can range between 50mil to even 1 billion meseta for older items.

In short: NA values gear, JP values fashion. Quite interesting.

@Zizel that's when you compare an 8 year old community to less than a one year old.

As time goes on, overall prices of outfits will go up while gear go down.

Not quite, fashion is far more expensive comparatively on NA, and is definitely peoples' main focus over equipment.

On JP, none of the gear that people want is buyable, plus the 13-14★ items are common now due to 15★ being the hot stuff. With items going for multiple millions on the Japanese servers, this is because of inflation over the years. It's pretty easy to get a billion or two on the Japanese servers as everything coveted is expensive.

On NA however, all the BiS stuff is buyable, meaning that people want it and will buy it, because they can. Fashion also inflates EXTREMELY fucking fast on NA, far faster than it ever did on JP; stuff that's 2-3 months old is near 100 million or more on NA, which is absolutely crazy.

Furthermore, there was an interview with YSOK recently that said they've been tracking people on NA vs JP, and NA generally participate in more "casual" activities, such as lobby chatting and fashion, at a higher rate than JP players, who tend to value augments and gear hunting more so than the NA players.

@Aeo-Eclipse said in Really? Nobody concerned about 14 Star weapons coming to Episode 4? this week?:

Assuming the drop table doesnt change AND your lucky enough to get 1 of the 14star weapons then yes the following weapon types get an upgrade over nem/slave

Wand Soaring Blade Katana TMG Rod Twin Dagger

The biggest ones are the Wand and Soaring blade, the rest arnt a huge deal

Do you happen to have a link to those weapons or know the names? I'm a wand slut, and I'm just curious lol

@Zizel Have you seen how ridiculously expensive every hairstyle is in NA compared to almost everything else?

@Zizel This is super wrong actually. You're comparing too much directly to each other, because NA 13* is the BIS. Nemesis and Slave are irrelevant even while being used to upgrade into Austere because Austere is worse than a lot of other 15* weapons nowadays -- AND ON TOP, JP just had a seasonal that dropped Nemesis and Slave like candy.

Look at the prices of Modules for Stil weaponry. That's a good example of how much you have to pay for top weapons. Hell, look at the price of various unit affixes like yamato factor and reveries (although due to new UH Emergency Quest, this has dropped a bit). Also look at Divine Order + Exceed Energy on a single weapon. I went back and sold a weapon that had that for 30m almost instantly. Hell, one of the most farmable affixes, Crack I, is one of the main ways I see people making money.

This is coming from someone who barely spent much on JP and so barely sold any fashion at all. And yet my units cost me around a billion to make, and then I've spent billions on fashion as well on JP.

Also Sky Dance Boon was literally 1.5 billion or something for the longest time on JP so yeah.

I'd be surprised and not surprised if they brought 14 stars with ep4. 14 star weapons didn't actually exist until ep5 (when they introduced enchanted forest free field). The final weapon in ep4 was zeinesis/qliphad... which was a 13 star.

Seeing as how we got pre-buff PD doesn't help persuade me either.

@Reilet Unless that is just a dig at the drop rate before Enchanted Forest, then you are mistaken. All of the 14*s that are part of Zieg's Conqueror's Crest exchange on the JPN server came out during Episode 4 with the Raid Bosses.

• Wave 1: Kazami-no-tachi, Spread Needle, Eternal Psycho Drive - 21 Dec 2016 (Mother EQ)
  • Wave 2: Lavis Cannon, Quelle Scarlette, Rykros - 19 April 2017 (Deus EQ)
  • Wave 3: Akatsuki, Jupiter Tullus, Quelle Windea - 5 July 2017 (Enhanced Yamato EQ)

Even once we hit Episode 5, we had the 14* Atlas weapon series come out 20 December 2017, while Enchanted Forest didn't come out until 9 May 2018.

So all you guys are saying is that we need 14 star weapons to do 4 and 5 content? Right nothing more nothing less.

Why is this an issue?

@AndrlCh

The former. 🙂

Since the drop rates were so bad less than 50 people had those across all 10 ships.

I looked at all the 14 star ranger weapons and I'm not seeing how they're going to be an upgrade to slave guns. Is there something I'm missing? The only thing I see going for the 14 stars are their SAFs.