Error message when placing poster

F66ABE86-48C5-40B6-9A22-1986FBC3B6D6.jpeg

I got this poster from the SG swap shop, but when I go to place it I get this message. Is this the bugged item I’ve been hearing about, or has something else happened, and I need to send in a support ticket to Sega?

I would highly recommend avoiding the SG Scratch Posters for the time being as they have been known to cause your PQ to become unusable. Wait until the people who currently cannot enter their PQ's to be able to enter them before touching those posters.

If you were placing that Ep 3 poster, yeah that's bugged. There may be a few others that are bugged too, but I know that was one complained about.

If you left since making this topic + bugged your room out, there was a client-side fix for the issue posted in the bug report forum that consists of downloading the missing file + placing it in your installation, so that you can actually enter your room and remove it.

@Akonyl

Thankfully my room is fine, just can’t place it, might be something they’ve done to stop anyone else from bugging their room, till they can get it fixed. It sounds like what i have is a different problem, so I think I’ll send in a support ticket just in case

@Archetype-Luna said in Error message when placing poster:

I would highly recommend avoiding the SG Scratch Posters for the time being as they have been known to cause your PQ to become unusable. Wait until the people who currently cannot enter their PQ's to be able to enter them before touching those posters.

Is this what is causing the issue? It seem that PC players are the only ones with these type of issues.

I hope Duplicate is the real issue?

@RainGnyu said in Error message when placing poster:

@Archetype-Luna said in Error message when placing poster:

Is this what is causing the issue? It seem that PC players are the only ones with these type of issues.

I hope Duplicate is the real issue?

From what I heard second hand, the poster is missing a file or files so it ends up causing a crash. Essentially, it is trying to reference data that does not exist. Supposedly if you can find the missing file(s) you can put them in and be able to enter again.