Mission Pass Question I can find answer to?

Ok, so I have gotten to Tier 35 on Season 5 Mission pass. Does not seem like they are extending past that. This week I have the Tier and weekly missions reset but nothing to use the tier points on. I noticed that the last couple days of completing daily missions. I have not gone past 10 points to use in the mission pass.

So, do I loose all these points? I noticed that it did not update to a new mission pass when the day reset to August First. So, will the mission pass reset on 8/5? I that that date listed was a buffer time for players to get missed items with SG.

I don't want to keep holding onto weekly and tier mission if it does not matter. So any help on this would be great.

Thanks.

Tier points are only valid for the season they're gained in. They do not carry over to past/new seasons.

And if you're wondering, multiple characters cannot turn in tier quests for more tier points. The tier quests on other characters will show up with no tier points as a reward for tier quests you've already handed in on another character. (IE: It's useless to do them on other characters as they usually give 100 EXP or like 1000 Meseta.)

If you do all your dailies and tier missions, you'll usually have an extra week like this at the end of a tier, so no need to hold onto/care about them if you've hit 35.

Tier missions and the mission pass don't actually reset at exactly the same time though, we'll get new tier missions at 19:00 on the 4th but the current mission pass goes through the 5th at 04:00. So make sure that you hold off on next week's tier missions until the next mission pass hits, or you'll effectively waste the points and start the next pass at a disadvantage. But because of the "extra week" mentioned before, even if you do accidentally do that, you'll have enough leeway to hit 35 by the end of the next pass anyway.

wrt buying with SG + buffer period, I don't know exactly if it applies to SG as well, but the previous pass will remain accessible even after it's "over" so that you can pick up items from it. Possible that it lets you buy tiers too, but I have it maxed out so I can't check.

@Akonyl said in Mission Pass Question I can find answer to?:

If you do all your dailies and tier missions, you'll usually have an extra week like this at the end of a tier, so no need to hold onto/care about them if you've hit 35.

Tier missions and the mission pass don't actually reset at exactly the same time though, we'll get new tier missions at 19:00 on the 4th but the current mission pass goes through the 5th at 04:00. So make sure that you hold off on next week's tier missions until the next mission pass hits, or you'll effectively waste the points and start the next pass at a disadvantage. But because of the "extra week" mentioned before, even if you do accidentally do that, you'll have enough leeway to hit 35 by the end of the next pass anyway.

wrt buying with SG + buffer period, I don't know exactly if it applies to SG as well, but the previous pass will remain accessible even after it's "over" so that you can pick up items from it. Possible that it lets you buy tiers too, but I have it maxed out so I can't check.

Thank you. This is what I was looking for.

Now I know to just complete my weekly missions, since the points won't help. The Tier is not as important to complete as the only reward from it worth getting. Is the points.