Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices)

@RainGnyu is a bootlicker, trying to reason with him is talking to a brick wall.

SoJ is running NA you stupid goblin, so your argument about NA =/= JP is about as irrelevant as all your posts have been defending these shitty sales.

People who have been complaining are people that have said they've paid for items in the game, stop trying to use that as your only strawman. You really seem like an obvious troll.

@JuggernautGTX Umm yeah? The steam release, if completely detached from the Microsoft Store should solve the technical issues that have been plaguing the PC version. Though that is kind of off-topic. Like this thread is about the AC Sale Packs and their prices and how it literally makes no marketing sense. Are you okay?

@RainGnyu actually a small whale here, and looking at that pack is a joke. When I look at JPs bundles, some of them are actually appealing. I want to and do support the game too, but not with this disgusting package.

@Archetype-Luna just abit salty cause the game decided to mass copy itself on both of my pc took me over a damn hour to find all of the files and delete them ...ya the ac sale is crap everyone knows it nobody buys it

@JuggernautGTX Well thankfully in four days you'll (hopefully) no longer have to worry about the Microsoft Store. I personally have PSO2 installed via tweaker onto a separate SSD from my main hard drive so if anything goes wrong, it goes wrong on my isolated SSD.

Anyway, I decided to make a post in the suggestions forum on this: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6620/the-ac-sales-pack-are-just-bad-deals-please-consider-your-marketing-strategy-on-them

Since it would probably help if feedback goes into the proper channels.

You know what! You all are absolutely right! Enough said!

Just because you guys are going on and on and on by saying how shitty the deal is, and nobody is going to buy it and blabla, doesnt mean you are right. Consider that you are a minority and there are plenty of people who are just fine about the deal.

Same goes for the doomed SG scratch....its always the same handful of Karens complaining about it, yet i see tons of people running around with the "captive records" costume...which means they where incredibly lucky or spend a lot of money to get to the ticket to choose the costume.

So if this kind of deal doesnt appeal to you, thats just fine. But you are NOT talking for everyone, no matter how often you complain about it or try to explain how bad Sega is or how shitty the deal is compared to jp.

There are many players who are willing to buy this stuff. ...now go on and call me bootlicker, to me you guys are also licking eachothers boots by constantly assuring eachother how bad and expensive and unfair everything about this game is.

@Scerms77 said in Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices):

Just because you guys are going on and on and on by saying how shitty the deal is, and nobody is going to buy it and blabla, doesnt mean you are right. Consider that you are a minority and there are plenty of people who are just fine about the deal.

Same goes for the doomed SG scratch....its always the same handful of Karens complaining about it, yet i see tons of people running around with the "captive records" costume...which means they where incredibly lucky or spend a lot of money to get to the ticket to choose the costume.

So if this kind of deal doesnt appeal to you, thats just fine. But you are NOT talking for everyone, no matter how often you complain about it or try to explain how bad Sega is or how shitty the deal is compared to jp.

There are many players who are willing to buy this stuff. ...now go on and call me bootlicker, to me you guys are also licking eachothers boots by constantly assuring eachother how bad and expensive and unfair everything about this game is.

"...handful of Karens..." Really? Please keep your politics to yourself. Also to defend those who are named "Karen" I would imagine this would be insulting on some level plus there are those who don't even understand the political insult you just spewed out. No one cares what you think. If you think a pile of shit is the greatest thing in the world you want to pay for, that's your business. The only thing the rest of us care about is what Sega thinks and hopefully they will make things better, for every one.

@Scerms77

It's objectively not worth $100USD for those items. Like if you know the game at all you'd know this. Stop trying to false flag threads that have legitimate complaints.

@RainGnyu said in Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices):

@LapisWave said in Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices):

I am going to buy one just because I enjoy the game and what to support it. Somebody has to!

Here comes the wagon!

Sounds like you

I just don’t agree with your personal assessments when it comes to AC and or SG Value of the products. I don’t think you guys have the correct assessment because some have not count the difference in an eight year old JP version vs development cost here in the US vs the NA version as of now. How much did the NA version just to get the old copy of the game here. So many factors some people are not accounting for.

Just my personal opinion!

This sounds like you are just being a big troll just trying to stir up something by pretending to defend the game and being denial fanboy.

RainGnyu got absolutely demolished by sensible logic, so he had to make an alternate account to defend himself on. KEKW

I am going to buy one just because I enjoy the game and what to support it. Somebody has to!

Here comes the wagon!

Sounds like you

I just don’t agree with your personal assessments when it comes to AC and or SG Value of the products. I don’t think you guys have the correct assessment because some have not count the difference in an eight year old JP version vs development cost here in the US vs the NA version as of now. How much did the NA version just to get the old copy of the game here. So many factors some people are not accounting for.

Just my personal opinion!

This sounds like you are just being a big troll just trying to stir up something by pretending to defend the game and being denial fanboy.

1st this isn’t me and 2nd this person is just pointing out your bandwagon tendencies ,false accusations and inappropriate comments in the forum community.

The exp boosters are insanely expensive. The fact that they're even going for more than $1 each is already absurd

The SG Scratch was outright predatory monetization. There was no excuse to release the SG Scratch with the current state of SG. SG Scratches didn't even come out in JP until EP4 yet we got it in EP3. It doesn't matter if there are people willing to spend on it, a lot of the time, it is the predatory monetization at work, making people fear missing out on items. If you checked reddit when the scratch came out, there were threads with hundreds of up votes criticizing the SG Scratch. There is absolutely no reason why NA/Global should be monetized so much more aggressively than JP.

I literally did the math and calculated the worth of these packs. The Beginner pack literally has you paying full price and the only bonus are the exp boosts. There is literally no value in this pack. Would you normally buy the scape dolls? Unless you do, there is absolutely no value in this pack and even if you do the only value is extra exp boosters. Considering how fast we clear most UQ's I doubt anyone really uses scape dolls. So, really the only items of value in the beginner pack are the inventory and storage expansions, which you can buy separately for less than the pack's price.

And are you really going to say that the 9300 AC, that's 93 USD by the way, is worth it. With bonus keys coming in EP4, it is going to be even faster to level up than before. You aren't even likely to get a nemesis or slave weapon during the duration of a single RDR booster. There are so many other things you could be spending 9300 AC on, such as Scratch tickets because Scratch items can sell for millions upon millions in the player shops which can actually get you the money to outright buy Nemesis and Slave weapons.

There is absolutely no reason why JP can have great deals in its AC Packs and NA/Global can't. If anything, these packs make NA/Global look bad by making Sega look greedy. JP's packs actually portray Sega in a positive light.

Please prove that there are many players willing to buy this stuff. I mathematically shown how bad of a deal these packs are. Please provide evidence to support your position.

1st this isn’t me and 2nd this person is just pointing out your bandwagon tendencies ,false accusations and inappropriate comments in the forum community.

There are no bandwagon tendencies or inappropriate comments. There are false accusations, but they are coming from you when you accuse us of trying to manipulate people or that we are f2p players who want something for nothing. Many of the people who are criticizing Sega are paying customers. I've spent hundreds on PSO2NA so far, I am definitely not a f2p player.

Listen on the real.....it is expensive! But I personally feel some people are getting in the habit of look for faults before right and just enjoying the ride. I don’t need you protecting me from any game predator!