Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices)

If you have a problem with it file a ticket. When you approach and issue you guys bandwagon to be the community in away that doesn’t substantiate the game progression. Give it time before shouting dissatisfaction. The NA version is brand new! Can we enjoy the game first?

@RainGnyu said in Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices):

Listen on the real.....it is expensive! But I personally feel some people are getting in the habit of look for faults before right and just enjoying the ride. I don’t need you protecting me from any game predator!

I doubt anyone is purposely looking for issues. We are simply calling them as we notice them naturally. We aren't looking to protect you from anything either; we are just calling out issues because they are detrimental to the game.

If you have a problem with it file a ticket. When you approach and issue you guys bandwagon to be the community in away that doesn’t substantiate the game progression. Give it time before shouting dissatisfaction. The NA version is brand new! Can we enjoy the game first?

GM's have stated that the forums are a legitimate place for these types of discussion; filing tickets are not the only way. If anything, both should be done. NA has been around for a few months now and the management is done by Sega of Japan who should know better. If anything, it is better to nip issues when they are new than to let them fester. Waiting to bring up an issue in no way help resolve the issue. Furthermore, just because we bring up these issues does not mean we can't enjoy the game; they are not mutually exclusive.

You guys on criticism what are they doing right?

First and foremost, they did well to (presumably) listen on the feedback of SG and noted that they were adding weekly SG income. Hopefully they keep this up and also look at the feedback on the SG scratch duration and item pool.

On the subject of the localization, cloud servers were a good idea due to the dynamic allocation of resources. The mission pass is a nice feature. Also, they had the sense to include dual audio. Once we get a weekly income, the fresh find shop won't be as bad.

In terms of PSO2 in general, the base gameplay is great and the music is amazing as expected.

We may be bringing up issues with the game, but that doesn't mean we don't enjoy the game. We aren't bringing up issues for the sake of complaining, we do so for the betterment of the game.

Sorry man that's just incorrect. I made a post hyping up the konosuba collab praising Sega for releasing it on NA, I've been on many threads in the forum ending up defending Sega. Kind of the reason I support the game and have spent almost a grand on it. So I'll call out the things that are just bad, and praise the things that are good.

SG scratch i have mixed feelings but still purchased SG for it. "AC Sale packages" like this are just simply not good and I'll advise anyone I can about looking into the value before purchasing. Like I said earlier in this thread about the JP ac sale packs, alot of those looked really good, some actually saved you some AC. I guarantee you wouldn't see threads about it if those ac sale packages were offered

@Scerms77 "Just because you guys are going on and on and on by saying how shitty the deal is, and nobody is going to buy it and blabla, doesnt mean you are right. Consider that you are a minority and there are plenty of people who are just fine about the deal."

Could consider that we're the minority but it's more likely that the people that purchase it are the minority. No way to see the numbers, so that point is moot on both sides.

"Same goes for the doomed SG scratch....its always the same handful of Karens complaining about it, yet i see tons of people running around with the "captive records" costume...which means they where incredibly lucky or spend a lot of money to get to the ticket to choose the costume."

Well this is one of the first things I've had a problem with so I decided to speak my mind on it, which is what a forum is for. Most things I'll praise Sega for when it's good.

"So if this kind of deal doesnt appeal to you, thats just fine. But you are NOT talking for everyone, no matter how often you complain about it or try to explain how bad Sega is or how shitty the deal is compared to jp."

Nobody said we speak for everyone unless I missed something? You as well don't speak for everyone, not everything is A-Okay in Pso2. Feedback is healthy for a game. When everyone is complacent and has the mindset "Well it is what it is, no point in fussing over it" something that is a small problem, stays constant or gets bigger as time goes on because they didn't get any feedback on it.

"There are many players who are willing to buy this stuff. ...now go on and call me bootlicker, to me you guys are also licking eachothers boots by constantly assuring eachother how bad and expensive and unfair everything about this game is."

Not going to call you a boot licker, I support alot of things Sega has done, the number one thing is bringing the game to NA. I don't believe there are many players willing to buy these packs. But again I don't have the numbers, and you don't have the numbers to support that statement. I think one of the best ways to back up your statement is to purchase a pack. If you support this, please purchase a pack and show the people here you aren't just talk, but can actually back it up.

Everything Sega has done well, I've supported and purchased. I won't be told to be silent when Sega does something bad. There's not just 2 sides (Defending and attacking Sega) there's people back and forth that care for this game.

yesterday night (ya i am from germany) i was able to log into the game (yay me) and started to joke around in alliance chat saying "oh nice ac sales are up....wowwwwww exp and rare drop booster for only 100 usd gonna grab a couple of these packs" and had everyone jumping on me saying "nooooooooooooooooooo please dont do that its a huge scam" even those who i know spend 100 usd+ per week on the game....so at least quoting my alliance its save to say nobody wants such ac sales....they dont help SEGA to make money cause i bet that everyone who asks his alliance if that "stuff is good" will recieve the same replies like i did and ppl trying their best to explain to you on how bad it is....i defend sega alot myself but when i think something is stupid i have to call it stupid cant say otherwise...yes we wont die from it by simply not buying these packs but come on...asking as a paying customer to get better sales than that doesn hurt sega it just helps them understand that we dont want exp booster for 100$

@JuggernautGTX couldn't have said it better myself. It's not like I'm boycotting Sega here lol. I'm actively playing the game but let's get some actual ac sale packs

SEGA can we please get the next Yakuza installment on Steam instead of these "AC Sales" q_q

1st this isn’t me and 2nd this person is just pointing out your bandwagon tendencies ,false accusations and inappropriate comments in the forum community.

Listen on the real.....it is expensive! But I personally feel some people are getting in the habit of look for faults before right and just enjoying the ride. I don’t need you protecting me from any game predator!

alt text

It's just what it is.

A new player trap to make you sink your AC into things that aren't good. And it can go 2 routes.

1. It isn't bought often and becomes a better deal.(Unlikely)
  2. It's raised up to make up for the smaller sales numbers.(Likely)

If it just never had that eye catching "Sale" icon, new players wouldn't fall it it, they'd just ignore it and use their AC on better things.