Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices)

@Tri-Edge said in Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices):

if new players from steam see that, you know know they're leaving a negative review lol

lol. This.

@Novaline said in Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices):

Lmao, funny enough the bonus w/ Rainbow exp key is literally still under $50 USD. Versus the scam NA does making their boost pack almost $100.

Yeah... I really don't understand the pricing of these AC packs in NA.

The rainbow key alone probably gives more XP than the exp boosts in the NA packs could ever give.

Rainbow Key Tokyo example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46og47EJw7o

The boss at the end gave over 21 mil XP; they quite literally went from 90 to 93 in less than 4 minutes. Then there is the loot and meseta at the end of a key session as well.

These prices really do not help NA's image. They really need to rethink their marketing.

@Archetype-Luna Ah, voice tickets, another thing that I missed on NA. Though I don't know how people that play dub would feel when everyone else's character starts talking in JP.

Don't buy it. If people whale and buy those, this will keep having insane prices. Whaling is bad and lead to this. A game should not be more expensive then a rent.

@coldreactive There's a reason gamestop went bankrupt in finland lol.

@Pulptenks I wish my rent was only 100 bucks.

@HarmlessSyan said in Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices):

@Archetype-Luna Ah, voice tickets, another thing that I missed on NA. Though I don't know how people that play dub would feel when everyone else's character starts talking in JP.

Did you reply to me in the wrong thread?

@Archetype-Luna nah, the voice of the char in the video, unless that is just pitch change to the point it cant recognize as one of the default voice. Though I don't think default have voice lines like that

Wow here we going again on a new thread. Another agenda misdirection baiting thread. Free to play players want something for nothing never want to support the game but want everything in it. Always the same people flooding the forums with some sort of dissatisfaction because it isn’t free!

I am going to buy one just because I enjoy the game and what to support it. Somebody has to!

Here comes the wagon!

@RainGnyu said in Am I crazy? (AC Sale Prices):

I am going to buy one just because I enjoy the game and what to support it. Somebody has to!

Here comes the wagon!

Sounds like you are pretending to buy it.

@RainGnyu Why not buy 9300 AC and spend it on something actually useful though?

I don't see the value in the items for this "sale". I also don't see that value in buying this because "sega, we like these kind of sales". Like, who is the target demographic for this sale? The only way I would have bought this is if i really didn't know any better.

The jp's version of a sale is much more reasonable/has much more value.

Recommended premium set? I'd buy that. If I'm buying premium, I might as well.

8th anniversary starter set? I'd buy that if I needed more item pack tickets.

Recommended character storage expansion? If I wanted more character storage I'd buy this.

Great deal item pack set? I'd buy that if I needed more item pack tickets. I would have bought this if it was available when I first started playing.

Luxurious boost set? I wouldn't buy this (though I wouldn't pay real money for just exp), but this is WAY more reasonable than the 8/1 NA sale.

JP had a lot of these sales actually for a while. If you literally go back like 1 or 2 months before rainbow keys existed you'd see that these are pretty much just as unreasonable as the JP ones were. It's still more unreasonable, but yeah.

God knows who the fuck buys them. I know people will bitch about the Lilliparium prices when those come out but i'll probably buy a few more to save time and so that people can get the crafts they need on techs (I've mapped out progression paths for almost every single element except Dark because Dark is the least relevant for ages... even lower relevance than Wind, somehow)

Here we go again! This is NA not JP! Their economy is different than our own. Stop being cheap and support the game. There are some people making a living providing the enjoyment of pixel gaming!

Something for nothing bandwagon crew!

@RainGnyu True NA is not JP, however newer players having information about jp is a good thing.

Vote with your wallet. Do you really want to see more sales like the 8/1 sale?