Mag evolution device item details

This suggestion is to add what the mags look like, I have looked all over the web and some mags are listed and some I can’t find at all I for one would like to see what my mag will look like before I change it

It's on the Japanese wiki. Hopefully one of the English langauge wikis will step up when the game releases.

@SaviorZero82 said in Mag evolution device item details:

This suggestion is to add what the mags look like, I have looked all over the web and some mags are listed and some I can’t find at all I for one would like to see what my mag will look like before I change it

All the Mag transformation forms can be bought from Challenge Mile Shop 2. You earn CH (Currency needed for the shop) through Challenge Quests. So if you are going for a specific look for your mag and play to feed it in that direction without going for a pure mag type then you can just do the pure mag then buy the appearance you want.

Not all of them are listed on the Japanese wiki at lest not the ones I was looking up, all I’m suggesting is for there to be a preview like when we try on clothes before you buy

agreed, but i will probably be rolling that dreamcast for a good long while