[Ship 2] Port Mafia- Looking For Active Players, Hardcore/SemiCasuals/Social Players (MaxTree) (EndGameFocused) (Discord)

Name: Port Mafia

Leader: Alaric Knight

Type: Active/Semi-HardCore/Casual

Active Time Zones: PST/CST/EST

Alliance Requirements: -Participate in Alliance Events (Triggers, BusterQuest, PoweLvl) -Join Discord and be communicative -Must Be Lvl 70+ -Willing to learn and teach(No Elitist Mentality) -Weekly AP CAP (Simply play the game)

Alliance Description- Port Mafia is a community made of 80+ Super Active Players that enjoy grinding everyday and enjoy the social aspect of the game. Currently the alliance is rebuilding a more active player base that enjoys socializing in game and ingage on discord as well as being able to adapt to new requirenments as the game gets updated. The Alliance is one of the best alliance in Ship 2! We currently hold 3 emblems to our name though this is not important to us as our number one priority is always to have fun and make memories along the way. The community is mainly NA but we also have a very engaging NON-NA Community with us as well. We Use Discord to announce Important Events such as the Alliance lottery, Help Each Other Grow, Organize MPA's, and have a nice chill grind. Don't be afraid to join us on VC were here to help and have fun!

Join The Mafia Today!

Leader Player ID: Alaric Knight

Non-NA Officer to Reach Player ID: Bacon1MT

If This Description Does Not Suit You be Sure To Check Out Legacy Alliance Our Allied Alliance

alt text

alt text

alt text

15 slots availible for those of u who are ready to grind

Also Major Note If You Are A Force Or Techter Main we need youuu!

I just recently moved to Ship 2 and I kinda plan of being a Techter main. I'll join you guys if you want.

16 spots availible monthly kick

STILL Looking FOR TECHTER & FORCE mains, we will power lvl the crap out of you to get u ready for XH content.

Just got 2 wonderful new members 6 slots open

Got another great member today 6 slots open