Make PSO2 Available for SEA region

it been a long while since the Southeast Asia Arks have been protecting planets and galaxy across the fleets. and it was sad that our journey have been terminated way too early from episode 2. would be nice if we can dust out our weapons and return back to our ships once again. To SEGA please have the game officially available for the southeast asia region as we wanted to support the game so we can go back to arks and do what we do best defeating falspawn and stopping the Profound Darkness once and for all.

I agree with this as SEA no longer has its own PSO2 servers.

However, it helps speeds the process along if you post this in the Suggestions section of the forum.

https://forum.pso2.com/category/61/in-game-suggestions

It makes ti easier on the GMs if they only have to focus on one section of the forum. Furthermore, consider sending a support ticket on the issue.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6205/informational-want-your-feedback-heard-use-the-tools-we-have-to-your-advantage/34

Also, as an alternative solution, have you considered playing on the JP servers? PSO2es can be used to buy AC and Premium and you may get better latency connecting to Japan than the US. I don't think JP still blocks SEA IP's does it?

Why? SEA locked us from playing. I say no.

I'm all in for that, being a player from the Philippines!

@Pulptenks said in Make PSO2 Available for SEA region:

Why? SEA locked us from playing. I say no.

The players in SEA didn't block you, the company that managed SEA blocked you. Hate Asiasoft, not SEA players.

Besides, PSO2 SEA sucked. They did not get a proper PSO2 experience. They suffered enough as it is

@Archetype-Luna the plan is to make it easier for SEA player to play the game. especially those who want to support the game with cash at hand. with the steam release adding support to more countries. it best to talk now while its early than never.

Actually, a massive amount of SEA players not only was against allowing Western players into the SEA servers, but would chastise, mock and attack any Western player that asked to be let in in any official SEA channel.

I am not talking of "One or two trolls" but a very large and sizeable amount of SEA players, including some of the most famous and experienced ones, and that had the most social media presence.

I am not going to say names because you know who you are and so does every single Western player that happened upon the PSO2 SEA FB group or website.

Nonetheless, i support allowing SEA players into the server in the very same fashion as i support xbox players getting the pc exclusive cosmetics despite how many of them refused to support the same for PC.

Hopefully, in the future, our community will stop with all the pointless in-fighting and region/platform wars.

@Pulptenks Lmao this kind of behavior. How about be a better person and not taking bad example from bad people? lol

@IfrianMMO said in Make PSO2 Available for SEA region:

Actually, a massive amount of SEA players not only was against allowing Western players into the SEA servers, but would chastise, mock and attack any Western player that asked to be let in in any official SEA channel.

I am not talking of "One or two trolls" but a very large and sizeable amount of SEA players, including some of the most famous and experienced ones, and that had the most social media presence.

I am not going to say names because you know who you are and so does every single Western player that happened upon the PSO2 SEA FB group or website.

Nonetheless, i support allowing SEA players into the server in the very same fashion as i support xbox players getting the pc exclusive cosmetics despite how many of them refused to support the same for PC.

Hopefully, in the future, our community will stop with all the pointless in-fighting and region/platform wars.

From Indonesia here and I played the SEA server from when its launch and I never seen any of talked about not letting any Western players in, infact Shachao PSo2 streamer was in SEA server and many of us love his content and enjoy watching him playing in SEA (he is not from SEA, i believe he is American). I'am sure its the minority just like in JP where there are minority who disagree of letting non JP players playing in their server.

Ugh... This thing again. Your opinion really depends on who you're asking. I played PSO2 SEA back when it was still a thing, and I NEVER heard anything about Western players or them being "discriminated".

@Josua said in Make PSO2 Available for SEA region:

Ugh... This thing again. Your opinion really depends on who you're asking. I played PSO2 SEA back when it was still a thing, and I NEVER heard anything about Western players or them being "discriminated".

Not in the game, but it happened in the social media and forums a lot.

Obviously, you would not see discrimination within the game because very few people bothered to illegally join the SEA server and when they did they just played and enjoyed the game instead of fighting others.

But people asking in the official channels/facebook page to be let in, and especially during the two weeks that the company accidentally dropped the IP ban thus allowing US/EU players to join and then suddenly re-instated it, were attacked by dozens of SEA players supporting the IP ban.

Ultimately, you can deny it as much as you want, but i was one of the people who were campaigning (and officially reaching the SEA providers) for SEA to become the official English speaking server (as at the time NA had not been announced) and i know full well what i had to argue with daily.

Maybe you did not notice it because you were too busy enjoying the game to see what was happening in the background? lol

ok let me bring something that no one said here, maybe is not being available because there's another company with the rights over the region, like you all said there was a SEA server and even when the service ended the company who was with the rights over the service just didn't nulify the ownership rights

Nah...its not SEA that was blocked. Only the majority of countries in the area since Singapore was not blocked. Unless however, Singapore no longer a part of SEA lol. I’m from one of the blocked country btw. Lets just stop this discussion and login using traditional ways. It sux i know. As much as i want to support the game by purchasing SG or AC, many restrictions has makes me given up already.

And for those Who’s still being salty abou this said “discrimination” from SEA server days, let me convey my deepest apology for those bad behavior of our brother n sisters whom you just happened to encounter. Know that toxic people are everywhere not just in SEA.

Edit: typo everywhere. Posting a comment via cellphone is a nightmare...

@Dark-Falz-Persona said in Make PSO2 Available for SEA region:

Lmao this kind of behavior. How about be a better person and not taking bad example from bad people? lol

Hm no, I still disagree. We're constantly blocked from playing there. They refuse to let us in, why should we? If that makes me a bad person then I'll deal with being one.

And we know how it is to deal with SEA players. "Lul muricans" even when we're from somewhere else.

@Pulptenks said in Make PSO2 Available for SEA region:

@Dark-Falz-Persona said in Make PSO2 Available for SEA region:

Lmao this kind of behavior. How about be a better person and not taking bad example from bad people? lol

Hm no, I still disagree. We're constantly blocked from playing there. They refuse to let us in, why should we? If that makes me a bad person then I'll deal with being one.

And we know how it is to deal with SEA players. "Lul muricans" even when we're from somewhere else.

Ever heard of two wrongs don't make a right? If it is wrong for them to block us, isn't it wrong for us to block them as well?