With the plot of New Genesis being 1000 years in the future of the current game: What happened to the Aliens like Draconians, Lilipans, and Daybreakers?

@Guilrel evolution takes millions of years bud, theyll still be the same

@Mattwo7 said in With the plot of New Genesis being 1000 years in the future of the current game: What happened to the Aliens like Draconians, Lilipans, and Daybreakers?:

@Guilrel said in With the plot of New Genesis being 1000 years in the future of the current game: What happened to the Aliens like Draconians, Lilipans, and Daybreakers?:

I hope they address them in the next episode of the new game because 1000 years seems plenty of time for Draconian and Lillipans to become a part of ARKs

I mean this costume design from a contest made it into the game:

ss_008.jpg Arks-Sadinian-Suit-img.jpg

It was fanmade and has absolutely no baring on the plot but could still be a sign of things to come for all we know.

@Jamesmor said in With the plot of New Genesis being 1000 years in the future of the current game: What happened to the Aliens like Draconians, Lilipans, and Daybreakers?:

PSO2 was the first to add Deuman as a race

As said by people before, PSP2i did it first. Also it had five races while PSO2 replaced beast with Deuman.

because ARKS ends a few years later of episode 6, Idola that happens in the future of PSO2 explains that

This is a load of BS, Idola takes place in a different universe, Episode 6's story isn't even done yet...

The fact that a fan made this costume, which I hope we'll get, is one of the major reasons why I said I hope they address them in the sequel's second episode if they won't do it the first time around. Because from the way they were treated in the Oracle season, the Draconians and the Lillipans pretty much faded to the background to the point that they're more or less just references now. I wouldn't blame the devs that they're pretty much an after thought when they made New Genesis which is understandable, because they need to set up this new universe with brand new evolved game play first.

But at the same time though, the lore about ARKs is that they're supposed to find new planets and people to interact with in the first place. Even if it's a new ship with different mission structure (thanks for the minor spoilers NA player here), I mean it's been a 1000 years of course things will be very different, it just doesn't feel right to never see them again or even losing contact with them. Basically there has to be some results of their actions besides the eradication of Profound Darkness and simply have all of the aliens simply just be there in the new game should be just good enough.

@Kwars01 said in With the plot of New Genesis being 1000 years in the future of the current game: What happened to the Aliens like Draconians, Lilipans, and Daybreakers?:

@Guilrel evolution takes millions of years bud, theyll still be the same

I'm not talking about them evolving I'm talking about the aliens becoming a part of the new ARKs community, where they are living just like the main characters with most living relatively normal lives.

I just don't get how communications between the lillipans and the average ARKS is going to go. I doubt literally every ARKS is going to learn their language like Fourier did.

Also I think it's worth noting that some Lillipians already evolved differently from others, the barbarillipans.

@Mattwo7 lmao the lilipans got swole and started lifting. their god, the gym.

Dont forget, that was a JAPANESE fan submission. in NA video game contests like these are rigged to friends of staff and predetermined "winners" and its not right to waste your fans time with that bs. most companies that pulled that shit are dead today, and rightly so. fuck them and their in group bias. hence the term, "hegellian dialectic" where actual fan submission are rejected as a predetermined "winner" was already chosen even before the announcement.

unlike japan where they arent all rigged AND ACTUAL. FUCKING. TALENT. is allowed to flourish with their different brand of narcissism than the one currently ravaging the west.

who the fuck wants to sort through the memetics of fortnite earrape and literal garbage "submissions" that western government paid trolls and sockpuppets spam online these days in the west that try to make people slowly lose the ability to function day to day. Godspeed to any actual NA staff that brave that course of action. look at any discord and 2010's "gamer culture" and how it devolved quickly after bungie left halo and halo 4 flopped and the last remants of 2000's gamer culture died around early 2013.

example of modern day memetics (its a meme video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NJiq-pPAIk

Examples of paid trolls are steam names like "epsteindidntkillhimself" being spammed all over most f2p games like Destiny 2 even when you have no fucking idea what any of it means or the context, nor care to.

@Guilrel

@Kwars01 Ok now you're just getting off on a fully tangential rant that keeps breaking off into less and less relevant tangents. Get some weed for your own sake.

Not that I'm exactly one to talk but I sure as Gemnini's Inner Universe wouldn't bring up something like the whole Epstein thing.

@Mattwo7 said in With the plot of New Genesis being 1000 years in the future of the current game: What happened to the Aliens like Draconians, Lilipans, and Daybreakers?:

I just don't get how communications between the lillipans and the average ARKS is going to go. I doubt literally every ARKS is going to learn their language like Fourier did.

Also I think it's worth noting that some Lillipians already evolved differently from others, the barbarillipans.

You're writing this as if the time skip will be 10 years rather than 1000, which is way more time than ever for the language of the aliens to become one of the many languages that one can choose to learn and vice versa for them. I'm pretty sure there may be some ARKs that are fluent in the alien's language by that time and many other aliens speaking perfect human language.

Writing of evolutions, while it's the furthest thing from my mind at the moment, I can't help but think that all of them could have widely different forms from their previous selves over that large period of time like many enemies. Especially if you considered the Draconians and their wide variety of different species/races of them. But for now let's just focus on the standard ones being part of the new ship's culture and maybe even their planets. Maybe the Draconian and Lillipan ones could be the next planets to have Open World areas if the first planet (which I hope isn't true) has one type and many different ones.

@Kwars01
It sounds like you're a bit off topic, but I understand what you're trying to say, that the contests might be rigged, but I think if Draconian and Lillipan costumes can still win competitions (There's a Lillipan with a pompadour costume that's been revealed now in the JP Youtube) then while they are still more or less an after thought of the devs, at least they are still thinking of them, even if they rigged it, which is still something worth talking about.

While you seem to not like the idea of the other countries being allowed to make new costumes for the game because of the inevitable cringe worthy entries, I think it would be nice if everyone can do that with new costumes, even if its rigged.