With the plot of New Genesis being 1000 years in the future of the current game: What happened to the Aliens like Draconians, Lilipans, and Daybreakers?

Even if they don't address them in the initial launch of Genesis, I hope they address them in the next episode of the new game because 1000 years seems plenty of time for Draconian and Lillipans to become a part of ARKs whether it'd be simple citizenry or part of the main team.

While it would be nice for them and the rest of the aliens become playable races, I don't mind if they're still regulated to being just costumes for players to dress up as. I just want to see them still being around in the game and possibly be NPC allies. Like I wrote, it's not something that I want to see immediately when the game launches, especially if it's something that never crossed their minds when they made the game and still working on the finishing touches, I just ,at the very least, want them to still be around in this universe and at least relevant to the plot even if it's a sub-plot.

I forgot to add something, but I also wonder if the alien costumes will get more detail as well or even new versions of them will get different kind of expressions and movements like fingers in future New Genesis content.

they not gonna become playable races, Phantasy Star always had a small quantity of races to play to have an idea PSO2 was the first to add Deuman as a race, now if the races of the planets became part of ARKS or not it won't make any difference because ARKS ends a few years later of episode 6, Idola that happens in the future of PSO2 explains that

Idk but darkfalz comes every 1000 years. And has since the beginning.

Even if they don't become playable, it would be cool to have alien npc's become some sort of organization within the ships. Maybe have them give client orders.

Darn it they move the thread.

@Jamesmor said in With the plot of New Genesis being 1000 years in the future of the current game: What happened to the Aliens like Draconians, Lilipans, and Daybreakers?:

they not gonna become playable races, Phantasy Star always had a small quantity of races to play to have an idea PSO2 was the first to add Deuman as a race, now if the races of the planets became part of ARKS or not it won't make any difference because ARKS ends a few years later of episode 6, Idola that happens in the future of PSO2 explains that

That's why I said "it would be nice" if they did, because I already know that's not something that the PSO team would even do. Also, thanks for the spoil by the way. Although an upgrade to their planets would be really great to explore.

@MagmaBlaze said in With the plot of New Genesis being 1000 years in the future of the current game: What happened to the Aliens like Draconians, Lilipans, and Daybreakers?:

Even if they don't become playable, it would be cool to have alien npc's become some sort of organization within the ships. Maybe have them give client orders.

^This. That's pretty much all I'm asking for in the end, especially if the devs never really thought about them when introducing New Genesis. To repeat myself, if that turns out to be true, I hope they are addressed in Genesis' episode 2.

@Jamesmor said in With the plot of New Genesis being 1000 years in the future of the current game: What happened to the Aliens like Draconians, Lilipans, and Daybreakers?:

PSP2 Infinity added Dewmans first.

Actually, if was Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity that the Deuman race first appeared.

@CR4ZYLE0 Looks like somoen else beat you to it.

Anyway, it would be fun to actually see the aliens speak our language, but I do wonder if the Draconians do exist in this new version, will they still be using telepathy? I feel like they shouldn't but... you know, old habits die hard, even in a millennium.