Please revise your Steam region block.

@BladeZi its highly likely some sort of microsoft based decision alongside with sega having no care for west but steam version not being hooked up to xbox account makes it even more unreasonable.

also to note i decided to pass up on gettin any sega game untill they adress this region lock. i was plannin on getting persona 4 next payday aswell... shame.

@GM-Deynger has there been any progress regarding the region locking of the game on steam? it's been days since we heard of anything and it's concerning not knowing what's going on 😕 . Please give us an update as soon as you have the chance.

Guys, go check out the Persona Paradox page, because there's some exciting part there referring to this... (hint: regions)

@ImperialOdin217 Is it this link https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/personaparadox? I don't see any news about any new region openings.

This post is deleted!

@ImperialOdin217 i don't see anything related to it...

This post is deleted!

The reason why I said that is because at the right of the timeslots of "Release Date" and "End" were mentioned the time, region, and city... surprisingly the city mentioned was actually the city I'm living in. That's all. Just speculation from me. Sorry about that.

@ImperialOdin217 So they used your place on the ad and your place cannot access the game? Or can it access it over MS and not on Steam? If it's the latter, then they used it for what version can be accessed, I suppose.

It is SORTA accessible in my country by going to the US Microsoft Store to claim the game. So it's definitely the latter.

@ImperialOdin217 said in Please revise your Steam region block.:

The reason why I said that is because at the right of the timeslots of "Release Date" and "End" were mentioned the time, region, and city... surprisingly the city mentioned was actually the city I'm living in. That's all. Just speculation from me. Sorry about that.

yeah happened the same to me when i checked on my phone

And i honestly can't believe that it has been 2 days since and we haven't got an update to this issue yet

@Zodiac862 wasnt the last message from gm on 5th or something?

@ImperialOdin217 and @ZorokiHanuke , apparently it seems the text is now able to update to show your timezone cause it shows to me MY city and time as well.