Please revise your Steam region block.

@GM-Deynger So......the hell happened?

Were we heard and Sega did nothing?

@Ephemiel said in Please revise your Steam region block.:

Wouldn't be the first time.

It's literally a matter of telling Steam to allow us as we're supposed to and BOOM, lots more money for both Sega and Steam.

Yet somehow they don't seem to care.

@Ephemiel It's not even about "telling" Steam, since Sega devs are the ones in charge of the app page. They can do it themselves.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Please revise your Steam region block.:

@Ephemiel It's not even about "telling" Steam, since Sega devs are the ones in charge of the app page. They can do it themselves.

Even easier then. It's a matter of grabbing Puerto Rico/PR and allowing them through.

This HAS to be ridiculously easy to do since the page was originally opened to everyone and they added ALL the locks just a few minutes later.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Please revise your Steam region block.:

Even easier then. It's a matter of grabbing Puerto Rico/PR and allowing them through.

Yeah, but they won't unless a large group or blocked country players able to play on the MS store make themselves heard across all their online presence venues.

welp im not making social media accounts but ive been posting everywhere else including support tickets that have gotten no response

The only thing their supports say so far before the Steam release was "this game is available only in North America and Canada".

......which yes, the fact it's available there and we can't access it on Steam IS PRECISELY THE PROBLEM SEGA.

These changes do actually take time, especially with several large corporations being involved. I ask for your patience in this matter as I continue to include your feedback on this in reports to them. Thank you for your support in this!

@GM-Deynger it is still very dissapointing and frustrating but i understand. all the rewards included in the steam release add extra frustration. also to note i have already been a paying costumer but i refuse to spend any more money untill i can do it through normal means in steam.

@GM-Deynger Would also like to add to review the region lock for The Bahamas, or just the Caribbean as a whole. As far as I'm aware, studying law, there aren't any loot box restrictions or anything of the like in the region. I believe @ZorokiHanuke shares the same issues as me. A lot of us in the Caribbean would love to play this game through Steam.

@SixEyedSam said in Please revise your Steam region block.:

ke to add to review the region lock for The Bahamas, or just the Caribbean as a whole. As far as I'm aware, studying law, there aren't any loot box restrictions or anything of the like in the region. I believe @ZorokiHanuke shares the same issues as me. A lot of us in the Caribbean would love to play this game through Steam.

Understood, @SixEyedSam

@GM-Deynger There is just one thing that im worried about, since i haven't played the game at all from the start due to the game deleting itself from the store do i still have to link it to steam or i can just start fresh? Well after this region locking issue has been resolved?

link thing seems to be mostly just to carry over ur progress cuz steam does not seem to use xbox login also we have non xbox friend system ingame now too

@Zodiac862 said in Please revise your Steam region block.:

@GM-Deynger There is just one thing that im worried about, since i haven't played the game at all from the start due to the game deleting itself from the store do i still have to link it to steam or i can just start fresh? Well after this region locking issue has been resolved?

From what I've seen, linking it is just to continue with your progress. You can just go fresh otherwise.