Please revise your Steam region block.

@GM-Deynger Thanks a lot for pushing the issue and clarifying the bit about time and the corporations. By now, at least speaking for myself but I'm sure others may be in the same situation, I don't want to flee the MS store just to hate on Microsoft. If the thing worked well for more people, many wouldn't need to look for other alternatives. But since the MS store has been so derpy from the start and even people like me who previously had no problems with it, now has them, we all thought Steam was going to be our route to a working game. So the region locking of otherwise properly connected countries felt pretty much like adding salt to the wound...

@ZorokiHanuke yeah I'm in the same boat, I was waiting for the Steam version and is like we waited 8 years to get the game and now this. Is hard but Sega drop the ball on this one.

@GM-Deynger I hope we also get an update about the rest of Southeast Asia, as well. Thanks!

what a torture session just to play a game. region locking a 8 year old game is the fastest way to send a mmo to an early (or should i say late) grave. I was hoping i could start playing the game on steam now but sadly i'm from the netherlands.

technology is moving forward, yet getting a game to work properly became harder than ever. already missing those easy days where we just needed to use google how to fill in a japanese capcha in order to sign up for the jpn version, since that was 100x easier to get around than this

if this game ever shuts down, its because they tried their hardest to make it unplayable for everyone, not because of the game itself

@GrandTickler87 the irony is its 10x EASIER to bypass restrictions to PLAY than it is to bypass restrictions to PAY

@GM-Deynger said in Please revise your Steam region block.:

@Ephemiel said in Please revise your Steam region block.:

@GM-Deynger So......the hell happened?

Were we heard and Sega did nothing?

These changes do actually take time, especially with several large corporations being involved. I ask for your patience in this matter as I continue to include your feedback on this in reports to them. Thank you for your support in this!

Thank you for keeping us updated, could you get us some sort of reassurance that we might be able to get steam-related rewards, or are we just out of luck?

Hi all. Your feedback has been heard, and will be communicated to the developers. Thank you for voicing it!

I really hope you're not posting this just for show. Usually when someone from your positions says "we're submitting it for feedback", it usually a means to try to shoot down the topic so people won't keep asking, but in reality nothing will be done.

@Xiee said in Please revise your Steam region block.:

Hi all. Your feedback has been heard, and will be communicated to the developers. Thank you for voicing it!

I really hope you're not posting this just for show. Usually when someone from your positions says "we're submitting it for feedback", it usually a means to try to shoot down the topic so people won't keep asking, but in reality nothing will be done.

To be fair, so far Deynger has been quite good. Problem is that he ends up being told to say nothing anyway like what happened for the PC launch.

To be fair, so far Deynger has been quite good. Problem is that he ends up being told to say nothing anyway like what happened for the PC launch.

Precisely my point.

While I'm in NA, I agree that this game should be made available everywhere. If the Scratch tickets have to be changed into a direct purchase item shop for the same price per item as and individual ticket, so be it.

@Home-Rowed that would actually make me spend some money on scratch stuff tbh i dont buy lootboxes

Precisely my point.

When i asked the gm a few days ago, he told me that due to translation and being a slow process since it is a big company, should take a lot longer to relay this complaint. In the end it's all up to SEGA. All we have to.do now is wait for a response which i hope is sooner than we think. At least he gave us an answer for now.

@Zodiac862 remember that they have a different time zone than us. I just hope we aren't blocked out of it even before new genesis comes out. I want to play this game just as much as you guys want to due to this region lock pretty much walled us. I for one didn't even played the game once before MS store deleted it. So it's more frustrating for me than you guys who may have played it before steam release.

@Zodiac862 even Twitter is flooded with region lock complaints, so it is being heard on that platform too. And probably it won't cease anytime soon until people decide to give up on that :s it's all up to them in the end.

Let's just hope it won't take till Ep 5 to fix what amounts to a literal mistake.