Did you like Suikoden?

Because I did. Unfortunately, it seems Konami isn't wanting to make a new Suikoden any time soon. So a few of the developers for Suikoden games have come together to make a spiritual successor:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rabbitandbearstudios/eiyuden-chronicle-hundred-heroes

the opening cinematic of Suikoden III is still one of my favorite game openings. they are great games.

@MiyenHalo said in Did you like Suikoden?:

the opening cinematic of Suikoden III is still one of my favorite game openings. they are great games.

I never got to play the first through the third, because I'm a pleb, and wasn't capable of finding most rare games. I don't have a PlayStation TV nor a PS3, so I can't buy 1-3 on PSN.

ah that sucks. I actually thought about buying a couple extra PS2s just in case. They can play my ps1 games too. Suikoden tactics was good as well, but a bit short.

@MiyenHalo said in Did you like Suikoden?:

ah that sucks. I actually thought about buying a couple extra PS2s just in case. They can play my ps1 games too. Suikoden tactics was good as well, but a bit short.

Buying a PS2 might be easier to be honest, just finding the games would be tough. Even then, some PSOne games are really fickle. I know for a fact that Chrono Cross hates even a subtle smudge or scratch.